Yellow | conference call this Friday

You may want to consider relay points where several sets could be dropped 24hrs a day when the relay driver(utility) gets there he picks up first in or what ever dispatch tells him. Also remember on turns, if I'm not mistaken, you can be made to take your lunch at the farthest point.

All I can say, is that they better have a tire bank and vender near these relay yards.

Code:
You may want to consider relay points where several sets could be dropped 24hrs a day when the relay driver(utility) gets there he picks up first in or what ever dispatch tells him. Also remember on turns, if I'm not mistaken, you can be made to take your lunch at the farthest point.
I think we may be missing one thing about Utility drivers. They can also do pick up and delivery in route. It may go beyond linehaul and into city peddle.

I've had it pointed out to me that , for example, a UE out of KC could turn STL-- meet a UE out of Indy-- drop/hook, and be on they're way. Then that UE out of Indy could meet a UE out of COL-- etc,etc,etc...... result-- KC to Boston in about three days-- for less time and money than waiting on yard guys to drop and hook road drivers.....
Or send the freight from KCM-CGB ,put it on a sleeper team and get it there in say 30 hours max.If it takes 3 days to get freight from KCM to BOS .....Yellow is in business by accident. We get freight from STP -MIA in 2 days.

Or send the freight from KCM-CGB ,put it on a sleeper team and get it there in say 30 hours max.If it takes 3 days to get freight from KCM to BOS .....Yellow is in business by accident. We get freight from STP -MIA in 2 days.

ive looked at some of these volosity maps on m/t..are drivers gonna drop freight on the way back to centers after meet has acured?just someones thoughts.
if i get back to work at ran sometime this century it looks like there going to a lot of meets,some just look strange over in ky going to nsh.....????