ABF | Contract negotiation updates

I guess this is not good news for any other companies spreading rumors about a strike....
At Yellow terminals we are seen an increase of freight flow, forcing all CDL holders to P & D and other shuttling bids here in the west...
:kicking:
Expecting another 20% of increasing freight flow by the end of June.

It’s because they are 20% cheaper. They will never get out of debt with their business model. Think about it every other company is struggling and you’re busy….hmmm?
I think it has to do with the colossal mess they created with the COO out west...I believe the Union is saving Yellow (management) from themselves by slowing them down in the east...

Our 15% cut is the same as you’re making right now😂😂😂
Not even close my friend. We're getting 16.66hr into pension you guys get 4hr not even close.
Exactly......when I left YRC 12 years ago the guy above me had about a year more than me....now my pension statement says I get about 1300 a month more than him and every year the gap grows about 100.....what deal would you take YRC New Booty?....Also what would be your reason to post that anyhow? This forum doesn't usually say anything negative about Yellow Teamsters, only the mammoth failure of Yellow management...

Exactly......when I left YRC 12 years ago the guy above me had about a year more than me....now my pension statement says I get about 1300 a month more than him and every year the gap grows about 100.....what deal would you take YRC New Booty?....Also what would be your reason to post that anyhow? This forum doesn't usually say anything negative about Yellow Teamsters, only the mammoth failure of Yellow management...
12 = 3 in Yellow years. Givebacks have consequences.

There still isnt any updates online anywhere. Even on the teamsters website. Our local Pres .413. is on the national negiotation team and is keeping very quiet about this. Nobody at 063 knows any updated information.