New Penn | COO letter

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
Could someone please show me this MYSTICAL CHANGE OF OPS LETTER. Just post it here so many people speak of it ,there must be copies around somewhere. Seems to me this letter is like BIG FOOT, we know it'sout there but we can't prove it. Do some thinking this letter does not exist. Just a unfounded statement made by OUR WONDERFUL UNION to get us to change our votes. And its working. Now I know why we pay them so much, cause they are great BULLshitshit

Could someone please show me this MYSTICAL CHANGE OF OPS LETTER. Just post it here so many people speak of it ,there must be copies around somewhere. Seems to me this letter is like BIG FOOT, we know it'sout there but we can't prove it. Do some thinking this letter does not exist. Just a unfounded statement made by OUR WONDERFUL UNION to get us to change our votes. And its working. Now I know why we pay them so much, cause they are great BULLshitshit

Still waiting on that CHANGE OF OP LETTER. Bill Zollar, President HOFFA anybody even MANAGEMENT JOE. If you POST IT I'LL change my VOTE TO YES

There is NO change of ops letter, it's a rumour and you would think our local or the 2 locals that are putting out this B. S. would show it to all members. If the IBT had a set they would back the members and even if they did they can shoot it down. Propaganda works for the scared and misguided.