Reddaway | CoolioB

Hmmm... I can't see him doing that but maybe he did. I've known that dude for almost 2 years and he's a pretty good guy. Maybe he did but I never would've guessed it.

Did you just pull this out of your back pocket or what. This is my only acct. Just been out for a while.

Whats up Turtle, just been hella busy over here!
Not much brotha:smilie_132:... Just laid off still, pulling bottom dumps for a while until this economy picks back up. I had a couple of better leads that fell through and I'm trying not to go back to running 48.

I see USF523 got banned again....:biglaugh: What's up with that?

banned

Not much brotha:smilie_132:... Just laid off still, pulling bottom dumps for a while until this economy picks back up. I had a couple of better leads that fell through and I'm trying not to go back to running 48.

I see USF523 got banned again....:biglaugh: What's up with that?
banned. but not knocked out:biglaugh::smilie_132:

Just been running east and west and sometimes north! Transferring to OAK soon (with seniority), and looking forward to it.:1036316054:

Just been running east and west and sometimes north! Transferring to OAK soon (with seniority), and looking forward to it.:1036316054:
What do ya mean you're transferring to OAK? How and Why? Are they shutting you guys down or what? What's Ray and Annette gonna do? Between you, them and the old man, you're the only ones I give a crap about there. What in the heck is going on???:hide:

There shutting down the linehaul in BEN! The terminal will remain open for local operations. The line drivers are moving down to OAK, with the all the work following.