FedEx Freight | Corona Virus

58521bb1a2a3b976cd7fd87b0f657a92.jpg

Let’s say a driver gets the coronavirus, and they want to come into work......I Wonder how this would be handled by management? I’m sure they wouldn’t Allow you to come in but would you get an absence or not? Would it count against you or not?

Let’s say a driver gets the coronavirus, and they want to come into work......I Wonder how this would be handled by management? I’m sure they wouldn’t Allow you to come in but would you get an absence or not? Would it count against you or not?
If YOU got CV, your main concern is if you get a point for calling in, or not?

STAY YOUR STUPIDASS AT HOME!

I swear,, we used to have dipshit drivers that would NEVER take a sick day because "Hurumph! I NEVER call in sick!, havent used a sick day in 72 years!"

Yeah, you bastard, you just brought it, and spread it to everyone at the barn, made us give it to our wife and kids. Now the kids are sick, and I, or my wife have to take off to take care of them!
Douchebag eating MFers.

Reactions: CFD
If YOU got CV, your main concern is if you get a point for calling in, or not?

STAY YOUR STUPIDASS AT HOME!

I swear,, we used to have dipshit drivers that would NEVER take a sick day because "Hurumph! I NEVER call in sick!, havent used a sick day in 72 years!"

Yeah, you bastard, you just brought it, and spread it to everyone at the barn, made us give it to our wife and kids. Now the kids are sick, and I, or my wife have to take off to take care of them!
Douchebag eating MFers.
Dont hold back next time.

Rumor has it that if someone has coronavirus and they fart, you can catch it from their fart vapors....... at Least that’s the rumor......that I just started.

Why didn't you post this before Friday night?! Oh well, what's done is done. I'll just hope for the best.

Lack of an action plan from corporate is troubling. If someone comes down with it you can bet your place will most likely be locked down for 2 weeks. If your terminal is closed for 2 weeks what will you do for income? Should we be be "penalized" 2 weeks of vacation if you were never sick? Think of how many customers you see in 10 days. If any customer has had it it could have been passed on to you and anyone in the terminal. The odds are against us for not contracting the virus.

Lack of an action plan from corporate is troubling. If someone comes down with it you can bet your place will most likely be locked down for 2 weeks. If your terminal is closed for 2 weeks what will you do for income? Should we be be "penalized" 2 weeks of vacation if you were never sick? Think of how many customers you see in 10 days. If any customer has had it it could have been passed on to you and anyone in the terminal. The odds are against us for not contracting the virus.
Two weeks off?!!
Golf, fish, drink several high balls, repeat!