Holland | Cost of Living (COLA) or Lack Thereof

rtm457

TB Lurker
Credits
Where is our cost of living increase? I'm hearing that we aren't getting one. I could have sworn I saw that in the contract. YRC just doesn't pay it because they don't want to? Sure seems like we should have gotten one.

Where is our cost of living increase? I'm hearing that we aren't getting one. I could have sworn I saw that in the contract. YRC just doesn't pay it because they don't want to? Sure seems like we should have gotten one.

Once again the language in the nmfa is very vague:chairshot: and once again it will go against the membership..I will be filing on this issue, but I think I am on a dead end street..It seems fair that the ceo of old yella gave himself a raise of 4% and then hoffa rewarded himself with a raise and expense perks of about $75000 and all we were looking for was .165 cents an hour.well maybe next year:toxic:

Me's thinking that since this is the first year of the NEW contract there is no BASE.So that being the case ,a 1 year grace or save face for the company . Just my 2 cents.

Me's thinking that since this is the first year of the NEW contract there is no BASE.So that being the case ,a 1 year grace or save face for the company . Just my 2 cents.

So then why does the new DHL contract have the same language we have except their date starts with 2008..Your thinking just like the officials of the IBT..I also could accept that if the contract was negotiated close to the April first expiration date,but it wasn't,it was agreed on in early Dec,well before the needed info was re;leased by the government..Take away what would have been a COLA increase and what we would have gotten in the first year would have been 33.5 cents:chairshot:now how would that have looked???