Costco

How much do the insurance companies pay for the damages?

Does it make up for loss of sales and more?

Sorry...that's what I think of a lot of these things where people and groups are stealing and burning and destroying stuff......just another money racket.

To make up for lost sales.

Losing money?
Pay off a group to burn the whole store down.
Pay off government to let them do it.
No losses...maybe turn a big profit. Idk.
My faith in business, government and banks shining thru.

Sorry...that's what I think of a lot of these things where people and groups are stealing and burning and destroying stuff......just another money racket.

Losing money?
they'd at least pay what the company paid for them, i cannot "see" insurance paying more than that.

look at our personal vehicle coverages......unless you have 100% replacement insurance, you're gonna get "up to" amount, or "totaled"

probably an entire trailer load of tv's is worth about $500.00

since after all, the factories pay the children like what, 1 Oreo, 1/4 glass of milk and 10¢ a day...?????

they'd at least pay what the company paid for them, i cannot "see" insurance paying more than that.

look at our personal vehicle coverages......unless you have 100% replacement insurance, you're gonna get "up to" amount, or "totaled"

since after all, the factories pay the children like what, 1 Oreo, 1/4 glass of milk and 10¢ a day...?????
We don't have the business and political connections that big chains have.

Losing money?
Always with the negative waves

We'll...Black Rock is supporting and teamed with Ukraine.....as soon as it's all bombed...they buy up everything for nothing....and own it all.

Raise interest rates at the Fed.....everybody's broke and sells for nothing....bigshots at the Fed buy it all and own everything

They're not selling cars for nothing yet.

At least the Oreos have double stuff

Well it's doubtful that Costco will be made whole again and it will probably be considered "SHRINK" . We will be the ones paying for them when we go to Costco and buy our new TV's then seeing the higher prices to cover the "SHRINK" that person will get the slap on the hand with now you stop that you naughty thing...

Well it's doubtful that Costco will be made whole again and it will probably be considered "SHRINK" . We will be the ones paying for them when we go to Costco and buy our new TV's then seeing the higher prices to cover the "SHRINK" that person will get the slap on the hand with now you stop that you naughty thing...
Or, it's quite possible they will be made whole, Plus... their insurance could pay the resale value of those tvs...plus they will raise prices on top of that...like double dipping, as it were.
I'm just speculating... probably no way to really know with any certainty......

But i totally agree about the vandal getting off with a slap on the wrist...maybe a "stern warning" lol

At least the Oreos have double stuff
and you seriously believe the factories are gonna pay the children "double time" as in double crème filled Oreo's..????

hell, they might even charge the kids for that lunchtime meal.