XPO | Could it be ……

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
“ Amit Mehotra, Deutsche Bank’s lead transport analyst, said in a Friday note that he has no concerns about Jacobs shedding part of his position in both companies ahead of what Mehrotra believes will be ***** Jacobs’ ultimate departure from XPO ****. which he founded 10 years ago and which has been one of the New York Stock Exchange’s top performers since then.”

The entire article:

That’s 400 million that he just put in his back pocket. It was never about selling the company from the get go. It was ALL about pumping up the stock and going from that. That’s why the actual operation of the company never really mattered . It was all about spinning it to Wall Street. Now if we could see the money he funneled out to schill companines under the guise of tech spends. LEACH

It doesn’t matter. None of us have any say or control. Carry on or move on. No point in worrying about it.
No worries on my part. Although I think anyone with long term plans on staying in employ with Xpo may want to pay some attention.

It doesn’t matter. None of us have any say or control. Carry on or move on. No point in worrying about it.

You do have a say. You can vote with your feet. One of the biggest sicknesses in that place is that you don’t matter. All I had to do is quit. And suddenly I am treated like a human being again. You have no idea how hard it is to get used to. Getting treated like a human being. How horrible a damn job to rob you of your humanity.

You do have a say. You can vote with your feet. One of the biggest sicknesses in that place is that you don’t matter. All I had to do is quit. And suddenly I am treated like a human being again. You have no idea how hard it is to get used to. Getting treated like a human being. How horrible a damn job to rob you of your humanity.
That’s what I said. Carry on, or move on.

Pro tip: It's OK to worry about your job. We need them for our little green life tickets. Don't just carry on.

Also - eat the rich.

Hard to believe the head in the sand mentality is still so strong.

They split the companies. Are in the second stage of selling the euro unit and first stage of selling the cartage. And now he is selling massive amounts of stock. And Jacobs is planning to abandon his position at the company all together. After investors ripped his ass for losing money at a time when everyone was making money.

Good time to have your eyes open. There has never been better opportunities to start over.

He doesn’t care. All about profit. Someone will buy up the pieces. Knight just bought MME. someone will buy it.

Like we have asked before. Someone will buy what ? He sold off everything he could. The money it would take to revive that mess might be more than starting from scratch.

Only a handful of terminals will be protected from concessions

Concessions. You are delusional. Ask the boys from NEMF if they were worried about concessions. Con-way ( XPO LTL ) has the same problem. It’s cheaper to buy what’s left at action prices. Than buy the company and all of its obligations ( debt, pension, etc ).