XPO | Could it be ……

He doesn’t care. All about profit. Someone will buy up the pieces. Knight just bought MME. someone will buy it.

Why didn’t someone buy Central Freight ? Companies lining up for the drivers and the equipment. But how come nobody bought the company ?

Hard to believe the head in the sand mentality is still so strong.

They split the companies. Are in the second stage of selling the euro unit and first stage of selling the cartage. And now he is selling massive amounts of stock. And Jacobs is planning to abandon his position at the company all together. After investors ripped his ass for losing money at a time when everyone was making money.

Good time to have your eyes open. There has never been better opportunities to start over.
Are you ever going to post a picture of your truck at Central Transport?

Concessions. You are delusional. Ask the boys from NEMF if they were worried about concessions. Con-way ( XPO LTL ) has the same problem. It’s cheaper to buy what’s left at action prices. Than buy the company and all of its obligations ( debt, pension, etc ).
Yellow purchased while still operational? 500 million. Price after closing 50 million. Plus, there is no, I repeat NO pension or benefits to pay for. That is why you see tractors sold @ auction for 3 grand & trailers for 1500. Why pay top dollar to a functioning company, when you can wait 6 months & pay bottom dollar for one that has ceased operations? von.

How many more years at XPO before you retire ? And you still going move down to southern Iowa after you retire ?

My goal is $6 million. I get that. And we done working. A little past half way. But one good swing in the market and it could be that much closer…. or further.

I’m liking Nebraska. Grand Island area, ish. Right now anyways.

My goal is $6 million. I get that. And we done working. A little past half way. But one good swing in the market and it could be that much closer…. or further.

I’m liking Nebraska. Grand Island area, ish. Right now anyways.
Say I got a freind down at Patel Investments Cayman's Island office that does some investing for me & does it well and I average a 15% return yearly $$ , so maybe he could help you with the 6 million too ??
Stock Market Hustle GIF by Satish Gaire

You do have a say. You can vote with your feet. One of the biggest sicknesses in that place is that you don’t matter. All I had to do is quit. And suddenly I am treated like a human being again. You have no idea how hard it is to get used to. Getting treated like a human being. How horrible a damn job to rob you of your humanity.
I commend your courage highspeeds, to be able to take the big step and choose another path. I have been gone 8 years this month and sometimes I still have nightmares about still working at the place. I have a bid run and I feel at home where I am now. As time goes by, you will feel far removed from them. Now , in some ways it's like I never even worked there and that's a good thing.

I commend your courage highspeeds, to be able to take the big step and choose another path. I have been gone 8 years this month and sometimes I still have nightmares about still working at the place. I have a bid run and I feel at home where I am now. As time goes by, you will feel far removed from them. Now , in some ways it's like I never even worked there and that's a good thing.

I look forward to sharing this experience with you.