XPO | Covid 19 Status ?

Con-F-Trucker

TB Veteran
Credits
So I logged into the employee Portal we have a new tab The Covid 19 status bar whats this about HUH ? they gonna track whether or not we got the jab or they gonna try to make us get the jab ?

I here it’s going to be required.
Should be interesting how they handle that. OSHA already ruled that companies can be held accountable for illness and death caused from the " vaccine " if they mandate it.
A lot of people will quit over this. Think its bad now? Wait for this to come down the line.
I can't see this happening. Last Friday a W&I inspector told me that they dropped pre-employement drug testing for dockworkers...Great now we have some pot head driving a 6,000lb orange death machine around the dock....It's bad enough with all the azzhole on the road now I got to dodge forklifts

Could that fall under Hipaa?
It would certain fall under big-time lawsuit against the employer if one of these yahoo's has a forklift accident and injures another employee. When OSHA finds out that the employer failed to do a pre-employment drug screen on this individual and allowed him/ her to operate a forklift, the **** will hit the fan if this were to happen. Bad move on the employers part if they did indeed waive the pre-employment drug screen.

I can't see this happening. Last Friday a W&I inspector told me that they dropped pre-employement drug testing for dockworkers...Great now we have some pot head driving a 6,000lb orange death machine around the dock....It's bad enough with all the azzhole on the road now I got to dodge forklifts

Good point. They won’t enforce anything else. What makes us believe that they will enforce something like this ?

It would certain fall under big-time lawsuit against the employer if one of these yahoo's has a forklift accident and injures another employee. When OSHA finds out that the employer failed to do a pre-employment drug screen on this individual and allowed him/ her to operate a forklift, the **** will hit the fan if this were to happen. Bad move on the employers part if they did indeed waive the pre-employment drug screen.
They need to start pi$$ testing the management.

Been dodging forklifts on the dock since I have been here. Nine out of ten times it's a driver running out of hours.

They need to start pi$$ testing the management.
No , no , no , no , no! Management is completely trustworthy and reliable. How dare you! Just the thought...that someone would even have the nerve to imply that management is involved with dru...I can't even type it out. It's just UNTHINKABLE!

I mean , how do you even come up with management needs to be pizz tested? It's not like they've made bad decisions. Or wasted your time. Or cost XPO a TON of money. Nooooooo , that never happens.

In all seriousness , they should pizz test them weekly ( if not daily )

It’s optional if you want to add your vaccination status on your profile.
yeah, for now. this is grotesque over reach and a huge invasion of privacy. nobody has any ****ing business knowing these types of private things about people. If you're paying attention, you should be noticing the scary infrastructure (((they're))) setting up. it's being done slowly though as to not boil the goyim..i mean frog..too fast.

yeah, for now. this is grotesque over reach and a huge invasion of privacy. nobody has any ****ing business knowing these types of private things about people. If you're paying attention, you should be noticing the scary infrastructure (((they're))) setting up. it's being done slowly though as to not boil the goyim..i mean frog..too fast.
And I thought the states had better laws. My mistake. They cannot ask us north of the border.