SEFL | Covid-19

What's being done at your terminal to help fight the Corona Virus? I know for a fact we have several drivers off due to symptoms or family members having symptoms, so what's being done to protect the rest of us? Are trucks being disinfected between drivers? Is SEFL supply cleaning supplies so you can disinfect your truck before your day/night starts?

Come on guys we have to communicate with each other because management is not going to tell us anything.

A supervisor at ATL tested positive and a few other supervisors are in self quarantine. Talked to an ATL driver tonight and they said a lot of dock workers are calling out in ATL. Apparently they cleaned ATL thoroughly this weekend.

What's being done at your terminal to help fight the Corona Virus? I know for a fact we have several drivers off due to symptoms or family members having symptoms, so what's being done to protect the rest of us? Are trucks being disinfected between drivers? Is SEFL supply cleaning supplies so you can disinfect your truck before your day/night starts?

Come on guys we have to communicate with each other because management is not going to tell us anything.
Tm is bringing supplies for us to use if we feel the need to clean things. Best friend of a driver right now is verbal signatures and 6 ft distancing. I stay out of drivers rooms

A supervisor at ATL tested positive and a few other supervisors are in self quarantine. Talked to an ATL driver tonight and they said a lot of dock workers are calling out in ATL. Apparently they cleaned ATL thoroughly this weekend.
No one wants to be out of work, but If the virus is at ATL then they need to shut it down for 2 weeks because there is no way to know who was or wasn’t exposed. That’s a potential lawsuit when the dust settles on this craziness. Don’t want to see the company bankrupted because of the bad business decision to stubbornly keep going when you should shut it down

Our terminal is supplying sanitizer and paper towels. It's on is to clean it. I've heard other terminals like Greensboro are having a professional cleaning crew come in and sanitize all their trucks on the weekend.