Holland | Cpap machines & neck size B.S. ???

Regardless of what you look like or feel like, tell them that you are as healthy as a horse.
Tvdonutbeer.jpg
Ha , OTR driver looking fit & trim for next trip to the AYCE BUFFET !!!

Let's get back to the cpap discussion. I think it's BS that if your overweight that automatically red flags you. I know many that are overweight that don't have sleep apnea. I will say that I was flagged and I'm now on a cpap. My company paid for everything (Saia) including all supplies that are needed. They contracted FusionHealth to conduct sleep studies for every single employee at no cost. I will say I never knew I had sleep apnea until the sleep study. And I'm not that overweight but my sleep study showed I had it. So I was put on the machine and it changed my world. I wake up refreshed and really feel better than ever. I wish I had done it on my own years ago. When you have sleep apnea your body becomes acclimated to it and you don't really know what it feels like to get a good nights sleep. But once you get on the machine then you can understand because you wake up so much more refreshed. Everybody's case is different but I'm so grateful Saia did this for the entire company cost free. Even management. They paid for everything including the machine ... Sleep study ... And all the future supply's you need while you work here. I think OD does the same thing.

So if you want a C-Pap machine you should go to SAIA or OD ..........
Quite possible that these non union company's offer this because of their cut rate benefits. Trying to make you feel loved when the reality of it all is your just a piece of meat to these greedy bastards.
The day you die they will send a lackey by to pick up the machine so they can make more money off some poor driver.

So if you want a C-Pap machine you should go to SAIA or OD ..........
Quite possible that these non union company's offer this because of their cut rate benefits. Trying to make you feel loved when the reality of it all is your just a piece of meat to these greedy bastards.
The day you die they will send a lackey by to pick up the machine so they can make more money off some poor driver.
I didn't post here to be confrontational. I posted to try and be helpful. Not all non union companies are evil. Look we are just trying to make a living like you. Saia is not cut rate. City rate is 24.66 hr. plus OT after 45. Line is 60cpm . Healthcare is $12 per week (single) $37 (family) Free after 10 years. 401K match 50% to 6% ... Sometimes companies just do the right thing. I don't begrudge you for what you do in order to feed your family. We all must live with the choices we've made. Do we always have to fight among ourselves? Does it always have to come to this? I don't think it does.

Nothing confrontational about it...........
When you call a man's company cut rate and call our leaders greedy bastards some could take offense to that. You are talking about a man's livelihood and that could be construed as a bit confrontational. I will choose to ignore the comment since this is not my back yard.

I when to throat doc he told me just because u over weight don't mean u have it.u no when u have u can't catch ur breath and anyone no they have it . If u can get the machine that u do it at home not in a office. I don't no anyone that can sleep with all that stuff they put on u at the sleep office.if u wake up while take it that strike one it goes against you if u knock off ur face in the office it against u it a big ass rip off

I when to throat doc he told me just because u over weight don't mean u have it.u no when u have u can't catch ur breath and anyone no they have it . If u can get the machine that u do it at home not in a office. I don't no anyone that can sleep with all that stuff they put on u at the sleep office.if u wake up while take it that strike one it goes against you if u knock off ur face in the office it against u it a big ass rip off
Huh?

I have a CPAP machine now for 1-1/2 years. Sleep like a baby every night, but sleeping with a CPAP does take some getting used to.