Crash and Run

JustJJ76

TB Lurker
Credits
A tractor trailer backed into the homeless shelter I work with yesterday and left the scene before anyone could I.D. it. We managed to get a pic from a gas station as the rig headed back out of town but law enforcement has made no progress. It would be a huge help if anyone could identify the trucking company from this security cam photo taken in West Plains, MO on 8/30/2023 at about 1:55pm. Thanks.
kq2aiew7_o.png

A tractor trailer backed into the homeless shelter I work with yesterday and left the scene before anyone could I.D. it. We managed to get a pic from a gas station as the rig headed back out of town but law enforcement has made no progress. It would be a huge help if anyone could identify the trucking company from this security cam photo taken in West Plains, MO on 8/30/2023 at about 1:55pm. Thanks.
kq2aiew7_o.png
Not a Coop Truck unless CRST is getting yellow KW's. Hell no that truck has 4 mirrors on it. šŸ˜‚

kq2aiew7_o.png

If police in Missouri canā€™t figure out a Missouri based Compnay, Iā€™m guessing they didnā€™t want to knowā€¦.

Stafford Mo (RBX HQ) is 79 miles from West Plains

Last edited:
IMG_3679.md.jpeg
Call the Company. Ask Safety Dept for satellite data on a truck in your area at your time of the accident.

Accidents happen. Running from one shouldnā€™t happen.

Last edited:
Of course I should also ask- what kind of homeless shelter is it? A building, a church, a tent? What damage was done? No one tempted the driver to back over a tent, did they?

Regardless, he shouldnā€™t have run, if he actually knew he hit somethingā€¦

IMG_3679.md.jpeg
Call the Company. Ask Safety Dept for satellite data on a truck in your area at your time of the accident.

Accidents happen. Running from one shouldnā€™t happen.

We have contacted RBX. They said they didn't have a truck in this area until 2 hours after the incident. However, they did ask for the photos and will check the yard for damaged trailers. No response so far.

Of course I should also ask- what kind of homeless shelter is it? A building, a church, a tent? What damage was done? No one tempted the driver to back over a tent, did they?

Regardless, he shouldnā€™t have run, if he actually knew he hit somethingā€¦

The shelter is in a large building that used to be a processing plant. Driver backed into the front north corner of the building visibly causing much damage to the roof and some brickwork. Not sure about internal structural damage as of yet.

No homeless persons were in the area to taunt the driver.

The shelter is in a large building that used to be a processing plant. Driver backed into the front north corner of the building visibly causing much damage to the roof and some brickwork. Not sure about internal structural damage as of yet.

No homeless persons were in the area to taunt the driver.
Thank You for answering. I hope someone has building insurance, because I think the trucking company is ducking admitting their driver screwed up.