Central Transport | Cronyism

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Cronyism is partiality to long-standing friends especially by appointing them to positions of authority regardless of their qualifications. Hence, cronyism is contrary in practice and principle to meritocracy (leadership selected on the basis of intellectual criteria)......Cronyism exist when the appointer and beneficiary are in social contact, often the appointer is inadequate to hold his own position of authority. And for this reason the appointer appoints individuals who will not try to weaken him or express views contrary to those of the appointer. Would anyone care to guess who the appointer is?

Let me take an educated quess Mr Chris Keylon.What you have posted is very trueand it shows in their work ethic and in the general way in which they speak and carry tjemselves.The ones that I have meet that were brought in by this knuckle head lack the drive snd the intelligence to be anything more then yes boys or lost puppy dogs.And with what they bring to the table my last 20 years wete for nothing more than the paychecks. AND for that I would like to say thank you nothing Mr.Keylon.

I see a lot of vacations taken by the new hires that are suppose to save us. I mean a lot of vacations. Up to three weeks in six months. The explanation is "thats what was negotiated". Chris Keylon is throughing a party down here on canada's dollar.

I see a lot of vacations taken by the new hires that are suppose to save us. I mean a lot of vacations. Up to three weeks in six months. The explanation is "thats what was negotiated". Chris Keylon is throughing a party down here on canada's dollar.
Yeah...being here a year doesn't apply to the chosen few.