Yellow | CSPF Town Hall Meeting....Please Call In!

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
OHKqSkD.jpg

Why are they having us call in at 5:00 PM ? Don't they know that I am retired ? That's the time of day that I usually take my second nap. :1sm364jumpbed:

That is when I go to the VFW. I have a reserved seat at the bar. I know, I will send my best friend Brutus, to sit in for me. They may not know the difference. I will not send any money with him. What is the difference between two old dogs?

That is when I go to the VFW. I have a reserved seat at the bar. I know, I will send my best friend Brutus, to sit in for me. They may not know the difference. I will not send any money with him. What is the difference between two old dogs?
Fund him you old cheapskate! They haven't cut you yet!

Reactions: ESP
Why call? They are just going to tell you how bad they are going to cut you.No skin off of their noses
I could be wrong, we will find out tonight. I believe this is part of he process to hear us on a call. I do not believe we will know any concrete details tonight. I would hope we do, but that would only speed up the process towards the pension cut. I think talking and listening tonight, 60 days from now you will receive a letter that says what the central states wants to do and that will be forwarded to the U. S. Treasury. Then 225 days or less for their approval or rejection. Folks this will be a long drawn out affair. Please be on the call tonight and if you get a chance to ask a question, please do so with eloquence. My main desire is to see if we can get cuts even across the board, everyone takes the same cuts, both retired and active. We will see.

The 255 days started 60 days prior to them meeting in Chicago last week...none the less, cuts would take effect the 1Q of 2016.....KK

I hope this is not another.... Pass the buck deal... Whatever cuts happen I want to see the executives of cspf and teamsters get cuts as well as everyone else !!!

Well... I missed it. Was having health issues.
I guess I didn't miss much as nothing is said in this sticky post.
I know... It's coming.........

I hope your cobra, is feeling better. I can only wonder where everybody is at. Real quiet here today. I must have missed going to the bar last night with them. OH!, that's right I am an ORPHAN, not to be invited. I am not as good as the rest, as I am deep water scum. :hysterical:

Doing better. Sleep does wonders.
Views have been posted about the call in the forums.
I didn't miss anything probably would have just been pissed listening to the pass the buck excuses.
Thanks for the thought.
Cobra is fine.... He is bored sittin in the garage all rainy weekends....
Richard.