Yellow | -->CTI area??

md_emory

TB Lurker
Credits
any other cti guys here?

Movin up there and just wanted to know how things are and if it is ok to look for a house in Kansas instead of Ohio.

and good luck to everyone else on their move
:funky::funky::funky::funky:

any other cti guys here?

Movin up there and just wanted to know how things are and if it is ok to look for a house in Kansas instead of Ohio.

From what I hear, Local 100 is a joke just like 413. The work rules suck

Just been informed that I will never be able to transfer back to Atlanta from Cincinnati. Just hope I can get to Florida if it comes up in the next transfer...

any other cti guys here?

:funky::funky::funky:
Ohio would probably be a bit closer... But if you're up for the commute... check Kansas City, Topeka, or maybe Goodland if you don't mind a longer commute...:hysterical:

Sorry... I just couldn't resist the last post...:1036316054:
Metro Cincinnati is called the tri-state area because the metro area is in ,of course, Ohio, KENTUCKY and Indiana...

Good luck in CTI, md_emory...

A smoother operation than ATL, by far...

i thought so

Your going to have one heck of a commute if you buy a house in Kansas!
I thought that's what the guy said. Maybe he's just seeing if we're paying attention. I was gonna tell him when I go in there out of CVE it looks like a busy place, but I don't know a lick about thier work rules.

you might want to open your Atlas and see where cincinnati is. If you are commuting from Kansas then...... Oh wait, maybe this is an inside joke or something!!!!:chairshot:

any other cti guys here?

Hey...aren't you the same guy that I was forced out on sleeper with on a San Bernadino run and you woke me up at the Golden Gate bridge?

There are no NO work rules in CTI!!! That is why they want to kill off COL and run the frieght there. Thats why all these little podunk start up terminals are popping up. This way they have a couple of years to do whatever they want to do. Until the members get together and rein in the company. AGAIN. imop.