Yellow | Current Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! I wish that I would have seen this report a few years back, then I would have only drank 3 or 4 beers per day, instead of my 8. But, I'm still as healthy as a horse. (or the size of one)
Nakedfatguy.jpg

It's gettin' harder to get in and out of the cab lately. Something is making my knees sore.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, Thats Spaghetti sending out his rank pm's at 3AM.
Looks more like a Detroit fan suffering another loss added to his team's record. However, he does look like half of the YRC drivers from many different YRC Terminals. The side of the Roushe/Addams Family's breed to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know the answer to this question? A union company (Teamsters) is up for sale. The prospective buyer will only buy it if the workers go non union. The employees want to vote the union out; do they have to stay union if the majority doesn't want it? And what does a company do when it changes owners & goes nonunion....does it have to close down for a number of days or what?

Anybody know the answer to this question? A union company (Teamsters) is up for sale. The prospective buyer will only buy it if the workers go non union. The employees want to vote the union out; do they have to stay union if the majority doesn't want it? And what does a company do when it changes owners & goes nonunion....does it have to close down for a number of days or what?

Wow, sounds like something for KK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.