Holland | Customers tired of the deadlines

Welcome panther0826 to the boards. Your feelings are shared by many of us Holland hands. Unfortunately we are a life line to the Mother company and we will either sink or swim with YRCW. GRIZZ

Unfortunately we are a life line to the Mother company and we will either sink or swim with YRCW. GRIZZ
A customer was recently telling me that some YRC drivers were telling her that we (Holland) are getting shut down, that Holland is losing money, and all of the B.S. that goes along with that type of conversation. I explained my opinion to her, and it was simple. I told her that Holland made money last quarter and until recently, has always been very profitable, and they will not put their cash cows (Holland/New Penn) out to pasture. If Holland gets shut down, we all will get shut down. IMO

A customer was recently telling me that some YRC drivers were telling her that we (Holland) are getting shut down, that Holland is losing money, and all of the B.S. that goes along with that type of conversation. I explained my opinion to her, and it was simple. I told her that Holland made money last quarter and until recently, has always been very profitable, and they will not put their cash cows (Holland/New Penn) out to pasture. If Holland gets shut down, we all will get shut down. IMO
Rotten bastards!:ranting2:

I hear that everyday!!! Not only YRC drivers.but R&L,Estes,FedEx,ConWay.Same ::shit:: everyday,the only thing that changes is the date!! No doubt that customers are hearing it on a daily basis also!!As far as which divisions are profitable,is why they put erasers on pencils!!

I think that any of us under the YRCW umbrella, bashing each other to the customers, is not only stupid, but unacceptable.:ranting2:

Bad enough when the non-unions say ::shit:: like this but when it comes from your so-called brothers it really sucks.Even here on the east coast,I hear crap like that all the time..and from what I understand it is coming from low end management..

Bad enough when the non-unions say ::shit:: like this but when it comes from your so-called brothers it really sucks.Even here on the east coast,I hear crap like that all the time..and from what I understand it is coming from low end management..
One of our Sups. came from Conway. Him and his ex-buddies over there have each other on speed dial. They know a whole lot more about what is going on at our place than they should.:chairshot:

Don't get bent out of shape based on rumors. It creates negative energy. We have enough in the family already, thanks to our leaders.

One of our Sups. came from Conway. Him and his ex-buddies over there have each other on speed dial. They know a whole lot more about what is going on at our place than they should.:chairshot:

If you really feel he is giving away company business call the ethisc hotline and report him. We don't need people in our own mangement doing damage to us. The same should be done to yrc drivers that are spreading the Holland is closing s*** to customers. The only way Holland is closing is if YRC closes as a whole. It does not take a genius to know we are and always have been making money. Bill Z. would not have Holland in operation if we were not keeping his sorry a** afloat. It is time to stop whining about people doing things to hurt our formerly great company, and start fighting back. As far as other companies (non YRCW) drivers spreading stories, start some of your own. Like Con-way getting them into serious financial trouble, trying to put us out of business. Maybe they are on the ropes themselves. If the stories are true about their discounts going away, it is most likely because they can't afford it anymore. We can do damage to them, anyone remember the letter from their CEO to ours when the rumor wars were going on a few years back. Do you think that with the current situation anyone is going to tell us to stop this time. That goes for all the other companies too. We all know they could not haul at 90% forever. LET'S FIGHT BACK!!!

We out here in the West have had a number of customers today back strip trailers and have had a number of customers cancel on us in fear of YRC going under, have any of you heard this with Holland customers today.

We out here in the West have had a number of customers today back strip trailers and have had a number of customers cancel on us in fear of YRC going under, have any of you heard this with Holland customers today.
No and as a matter of fact I had to work late to cover extra loads that we were not expecting. Dispatch said a lot of extra loads called in late today.

If you really feel he is giving away company business call the ethics hotline and report him.
I don't know if he would be stupid enough to get caught giving customer info. away, but I do know that he has waaaay to many conversations with them (Conway) about our numbers (P/U and Dels.) and customer names do get brought up. Personally, I think that he should keep his mouth shut.

And about the "ethics hotline": There have been many ethics violations reported that they just swept under the rug, so the hotline looks good on paper, but it's not worth the paper that it is written on. An ethics hotline will not supersede the "good ole boy" system that we have here. (They will protect their own.)

And about the "ethics hotline": There have been many ethics violations reported that they just swept under the rug, so the hotline looks good on paper, but it's not worth the paper that it is written on. An ethics hotline will not supersede the "good ole boy" system that we have here. (They will protect their own.)

You are not alone in this...Con-Way has the same stupid program in place.

It looks good to the public but in practice it doesn't exist...I know first hand

Rat