Yellow | cut backs

shamrock101

TB Lurker
Credits
don't take this the wrong way. but what if yrcw files chapter 11 and then asks the men for a 5 , 8,9 , or 10% cut back in pay to stay in buisness. this has happened befor with other companys and thay all went out of buisness..........this is just a thought , don;t panic.

don't take this the wrong way. but what if yrcw files chapter 11 and then asks the men for a 5 , 8,9 , or 10% cut back in pay to stay in buisness. this has happened befor with other companys and thay all went out of buisness..........this is just a thought , don;t panic.

What if I won the powerball this week, what if you were struck by lightning on the way into work, what if a trucker fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into your car on the highway, what if this company makes it and we become the super power in the industry and our stock soares back up $50 in 4yrs, or what if I logged on to this site one day and didn't see a bunch of what ifs and ignorant rumors just taking up space. I don't play the what if game. What ever happens....happens. I'll deal with whatever is thrown my way on a day to day basis.

I'd vote to do it immediately after the shareholders of record on the last 2 payouts give back their dividends.

I'd be willing to give concessions to save the company if and only if upper-management is willing to make some huge concessions and forgo any bonuses until the company is back on solid ground financially. But more likely they will come hat in hand to us, demand concessions, not be willing to give anything in return, continue strip mining whatever is left of value in the company, take their golden parachute, blame the union workforce, and find some other company to destroy as has happened time and time again to once solid American companies over the past 30 years.

????????

Why don"t you just take that 5, 7 8 9 or 10 percent and buy me breakfast or lunch in buffalo tomorrow:hysterical:

Talk to you tonight:1036316054:

I have not been here long enought to have an opinion on this. But for what it is worth. I say not until the co shows us the books and give us a line by line explaination of its moves for the last 10 years.

10% common in lieu of 10% pay computed on the payday close is ok by me.

make every employee from zollars on down to take the same deal too.

if we survive the winter, i'll be at the shareholders meeting and i'd like to see a bunch more of us there with questions.

Looks like Shamrock 101 was right on at 9:09 am yesterday morning! As for vwaggs, you should get your facts straight.... when was the last dividend payout by YRC?

Looks like Shamrock 101 was right on at 9:09 am yesterday morning! As for vwaggs, you should get your facts straight.... when was the last dividend payout by YRC?

just guessing, at least 5 yrs ago . (roadway) and that was a nickel or so.whoopeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!