Reddaway | Cut runs and layoffs

It will all work out in the end. What we need to do is get the economy back on track, and start moving forward in this country again.

I'm not sure that OAK is moving the freight to RNO, or if it will be somebody else, but it will get there.

Good luck on the economy. its not looking to bright lately. I think it will take years to get this economy in order.

I'm feeling very optimistic about this economy. There has def been some damage done, but that now that Bush is on his way out maybe it will give people confidence to move forward again. Come on people get off your butts and spend some $$. Lets get these trucks loaded and rolling.

I would love to spend more money. But I can't spend any money. Now that Bush is out obama is in, the checks will be much smaller. So no way I'm keeping what I got. My confidence got worse not better.

I'm thinking about spending some money on a new Mustang. If you got the money to spend, right now's the time to buy a vehicle.

2 more p&d drivers out of ORG got it today. That makes 22 total drivers (line and p&d) since the beginning of the year. That's not counting the 12 dock, 4 office personnel and them closing down our shop.

Same here

I would love to spend more money. But I can't spend any money. Now that Bush is out obama is in, the checks will be much smaller. So no way I'm keeping what I got. My confidence got worse not better.
THE STOCK MARKET HAS LOST 1400-PTS SINCE THE OBAMA WIN, AND HES NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET! IM HAVING A GARAGE SELL ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SOME LIKE NEW COFFEE CUPS, OR SOME VINTAGE REDDAWAY CALENDERS? I NEED BEER MONEY.:beerchug:

THE STOCK MARKET HAS LOST 1400-PTS SINCE THE OBAMA WIN, AND HES NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET! IM HAVING A GARAGE SELL ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SOME LIKE NEW COFFEE CUPS, OR SOME VINTAGE REDDAWAY CALENDERS? I NEED BEER MONEY.:beerchug:

:biglaugh: You better have an estate sale if you plan on surviving obama.