XPO | Dac report

LehighValley

TB Lurker
Credits
There was a thread on the general page that talks about the DAC REPORT. Does Conway use this? I just printed the form and was curious if they did? A few years ago I worked for Conway so I was curious. I've never checked this but since it's free like a credit report I figured I would get one.

How does an individual go about getting this report?

USIS | Consumers - Information for Consumers

Ordering a Copy of Your Report:
You may obtain a copy of your Report free of charge once every twelve months as well as in some other situations if you meet the criteria referenced in the instructions for completing the Report Request Form. Once you mail in the request according to the instructions given, your Report will be sent to you within 15 days of our receipt. Click here to download the form: USIS Consumer Report Request Form (Adobe PDF)

Download and print the form. It's just like the once a year credit report that everyone is entitled too. From what I understand you can dispute things and attach a written statement, just like with credit reports. It should be interesting to see what it looks like. I imagine it's formatted like a basic credit report.

You may obtain a copy of your Report free of charge once every twelve months as well as in some other situations if you meet the criteria referenced in the instructions for completing the Report Request Form. Once you mail in the request according to the instructions given, your Report will be sent to you within 15 days of our receipt. Click here to download the form: USIS Consumer Report Request Form (Adobe PDF)

Download and print the form. It's just like the once a year credit report that everyone is entitled too. From what I understand you can dispute things and attach a written statement, just like with credit reports. It should be interesting to see what it looks like. I imagine it's formatted like a basic credit report.

So what do you believe Con-way could OR would put on this report..?? Do you really believe they have that kind of time, or for that matter, care..??

So what do you believe Con-way could OR would put on this report..?? Do you really believe they have that kind of time, or for that matter, care..??

Never viewed mine. That's interesting. Might pull mine up. I hope the time I forgot to fill out my post-trip doesn't show up!!:loser:

I've never seen a DAC report but being I never had a accident (knock on wood) and I quit on my terms so what could be on there? There are plenty of white shirts at the center I worked at and noticed at other fac's that have all sorts of time to do things if they put down the plate of food and or turn off the internet:biglaugh:. Well they obviously "care" if they are checking these reports so I hope that answers your questions. Have you ever received one? In reality it doesn't currently matter because I don't drive truck anymore but it's free and my curious side would like to see one. However if I ever decide to drive truck again I would like my personal information to be accurate and up to date.

Too much legality surrounding putting out negative info on someone....Con-way stays away from that...go get your free report, but don't be too disappointed when you receive it..it's good you check, but more so to see if creditors have misreported...I just finished mine 2 weeks ago with all the bureaus, and my wife and I were satisfied..

Never viewed mine. That's interesting. Might pull mine up. I hope the time I forgot to fill out my post-trip doesn't show up!!:loser:

I would encourage everyone to check into this. Information can easily find its way into the wrong individual's report. Many times this has nothing to do with a companies reporting procedures, but more to do with incorrect data entry.

Too much legality surrounding putting out negative info on someone....Con-way stays away from that...go get your free report, but don't be too disappointed when you receive it..it's good you check, but more so to see if creditors have misreported...I just finished mine 2 weeks ago with all the bureaus, and my wife and I were satisfied..

Wait a minute here. This DAC report has your personal credit info included? I get my yearly credit report for free and actually had to dispute something a few years ago but this DAC report is a different beast, no?

Wait a minute here. This DAC report has your personal credit info included? I get my yearly credit report for free and actually had to dispute something a few years ago but this DAC report is a different beast, no?

Criminal history, credit history....don't look for employers to put anything on it...

Criminal history, credit history....don't look for employers to put anything on it...

Maybe I'll put it behind glass. Actually I stopped driving truck recently and went back to a comfortable chair. I'll always keep my CDL because in my opinion it's as good as being a nurse. What I mean is that you can pretty much find work no matter where you live very easily(OTR which I never did but would if I needed to feed my family). Almost two years accident free looks really good on my resume so I dont regret it.

After reading some of these posting about Conway it sounds like I would have been laid off anyway so I made the right decision back then. The place I worked had another center shut down close by so I would most likely have been bumped out. Everything happens for a reason though.

Have a great night and a better weekend. :smilie_132:

USIS/DAC.....search engine...

LehighValley said:

Thank you Gentlemen.

The only ones that I have ever heard of using the DAC reports are the bottom feeder trucking companies(we all know who they are)......I am sure Conway does have much more important things to do if a guy quits.........Besides all they need to know is on your driving record....

The only ones that I have ever heard of using the DAC reports are the bottom feeder trucking companies(we all know who they are)......I am sure Conway does have much more important things to do if a guy quits.........Besides all they need to know is on your driving record....

As a Nebie,... You will have to work, at least a year for these companies??

From what I have read in their forums and on other threads is they are very mean when it comes to DAC reports(bottom feeder I mean)...... They hold it over their head like a knife.......so I guess if companies only go by DAC reports then they might be losing out on a potentially good worker. I mean we have all had the crappy dispatcher .....or the boss that didn't get laid last night and took it out on you(No offense Boxboss)

From what I have read in their forums and on other threads is they are very mean when it comes to DAC reports(bottom feeder I mean)...... They hold it over their head like a knife.......so I guess if companies only go by DAC reports then they might be losing out on a potentially good worker. I mean we have all had the crappy dispatcher .....or the boss that didn't get laid last night and took it out on you(No offense Boxboss)

None taken...