Dallas terminal split.

Discussion in 'Estes Express Lines' started by dpog28, Dec 18, 2017.

1. dpog28

dpog28 Active Member

At rebids yesterday TM said, we're opening a new terminal 5 minutes down the rd. Runs will be split, small p&d operation will be operating out of it. So, we'll probably rebid again in a few months according to TM. fortunately unlike Cleveland split we'll know what runs are switching before hand and rebid accordingly m

2. drummerforhire

drummerforhire Well-Known Member

Nice. We need another terminal in that area.

3. NewTruckGuy

NewTruckGuy Member

When are they going to triple the size of the way too small ft. worth yard?

4. drummerforhire

drummerforhire Well-Known Member

Man it seems like just a couple of years ago we moved into that one. I guess it's been close to 6 years now.

Memphis is getting crowded. We could use some more real estate there for sure.

5. Linehaul3Life

Linehaul3Life Member

Rumors swirling the last couple days that they are moving the Hub operation out of Ft. Worth and back to Dallas. Anyone know if there is any truth to that? Could just be BS. All it takes is one driver to make something up or misunderstand something and it spreads like wildfire.

If its true I wonder how itll effect the linehaul runs going into and out of Ft. Worth.

6. dpog28

dpog28 Active Member

Yes, the hub runs are moving back to Dallas, not sure if it' gonna be out of the 089 facility or the new facility. TM told us that. The only line haul runs out of fort worth are extraboard.

7. Linehaul3Life

Linehaul3Life Member

Hmm. I just bid on a linehaul going to ft. worth. I wonder how thats going to turn out. Cant do a Dallas turn. Too far.