Central Transport | Dayton

there getting desperate,there doing to us over at od.hang in there.these small companys are having a tough time and think under cutting us is the way to go.it will catch up to them.

there getting desperate,there doing to us over at od.hang in there.these small companys are having a tough time and think under cutting us is the way to go.it will catch up to them.

Dayton has your freight and the $$$ is going to them and NOT you now. Seems as if the Dumb companys are losing freight and the Smart ones are gaining new customers for when times do turn around. Makes them smarter now and in the end.

I actually damn near begged Brian up in KY. (He runs Walton & London) for a job but I guess they were set on good people. I would take a job with him right now as I have high respect for him and Dayton.

top flight

they may have the freight but if they are hauling it for nothing then they aren't doing nothing but hurtung themselves in the long run!! in these tough times it is not wise to cut the rates and cut your throat at the same time CHEAPER IS NOT ALL BETTER i here from our custumers down here Hickory North Carolina all the time. give it time gearraker and the freight will come back it all ways does.

i know it does brother,i have seen it first hand myself,these small regional companys are going to run themselves right out of business.

Yes I suppose your right... Thats why they gave their drivers such a big increase this year.. I guess Dayton can't push themselves out of business quick enough, huh?? Shut up dumb ~~~!!
:hysterical:

raises has nothing to do with what i am talking about!!!! i am talking about cuttung rates not giving raises. what i am saying is you can't cut rates but so far before you start losing money on some accounts. i am just saying why cut rates to the point to where it might put you in a bind later on. i know they want the busneiss just as bad as the next man but i am thinking there is other ways of doing it instead of cutting rates. CALL ME A DUMB~~~ ALL YOU WANT that is my take on this.

kevin