Yellow | Dead And Out

Renscout

Renscout.Com
Credits
No more 25 & Out or 30 & Out
Now the new retirement plan is DEAD AND OUT.
:toxic:
:beerchug:
:Violin:

why ? just use your dying breath to steer into the van FULL of hispanic looking people. make YRC pay for working you to death .:hide:

which one

why ? just use your dying breath to steer into the van FULL of hispanic looking people. make YRC pay for working you to death .:hide:
i see dozens of vans full of illegals traveling I95 nyc/conn. turnpike every night , hell R.I. state police was told to stop harrassing them

i see dozens of vans full of illegals traveling I95 nyc/conn. turnpike every night , hell R.I. state police was told to stop harrassing them

arrrrrgh I can't even give a reply that pisses me off so bad. my new philosophy regarding illegals is "just kill the first million and the other 29million will go home and take their anchorbabys with them"

political correctness

"stop harrassing them"...meaning look the other way and don't enforce the law, or be accused of racism.:chairshot:

yep it's that way in a lot of places dont upset the mexicans thats harassment don't bother the ----- ---- that's harassment political correctness will be the death of our way of life:chairshot: :****:

Well, I hear that illegal mexicans are moving back to Mexico. According to reports in Texas. Wonder if they know something we don't about who is going to be president?? LMAO!! My father in law when he was in the wrecker business had to pick up a van that was full of illegals. He said there HAD to be 30 or more in that one van!!

Why wouldn't the illegals go back to Mexico..?? That's where all the manufacturing jobs are going..!!!! Isn't that ironic, they got to go break back into their own country...I'd laugh if they got turned around and told to go back to the U.S....What could we call them then..?? Tweeners, maybe...or Amerxicans...

"Amerxicans" ?? LMAO!!!!! :biglaugh: I know they've had a bad impact on the local construction here. The guys that have a business of themselves and maybe a helper or two are having to find different work. The mexicans come out late in the day or at night to work while the city inspectors are home. They are paid $5.00 or less to do a job while the legit carpenters are looking at needing $25 an hour at least to cover their taxes, bonding/insurance and maybe the helper.

But remember.....you get what you pay for.....:hide: