XPO | Department of Justice File Suit Against Conway Freight

Sad part is this is just one unethical act against an employee at con way freight, many many more go unseen. I remember a guy fresh off medical leave (1st day back) from back surgery and before giving him a chance to ease back into it they gave him a 48' with more than half his stops hand unload. Coincidence? I say not.

Started here in 87 and is on the bottom of the flex. Shaking my head. I'm going to stop because i have nothing good to say about this company on this one. Mr. Brown, Thank you for your service to our country. Hold your head high, these things have a way of working themselves out.

Are there 2 Dale Brown's that work out of XQC? The Dale Brown I know is bottom of linehaul flex because he just transferred to XQC not long ago. Says he's at top pay and in the top 5 to bid vacations; he told me he's transferred around alot. I'll probably see him next week at XQC or XLA.

I rarely post on these boards, but there's far more to this than meets the eye. He started working in XDP, got hurt, was off for an extended period, sued Con-Way, came back at XQC and almost immediately went on light duty..............for this shoulder injury. His legal history with Con-Way is extensive. This is an old injury people, and this isn't his first lawsuit for it.
So what, that's why Con/Way keeps a crew of neck ties for to get over people like us!:poster_stupid::moon2::fingure::horse****:

Are there 2 Dale Brown's that work out of XQC? The Dale Brown I know is bottom of linehaul flex because he just transferred to XQC not long ago. Says he's at top pay and in the top 5 to bid vacations; he told me he's transferred around alot. I'll probably see him next week at XQC or XLA.

Maybe this all involved a transfer for some reason? Maybe that's why he's bottom of the board? Full pay and vacation sounds about right for a transfer. Just poking around here....

Maybe this all involved a transfer for some reason? Maybe that's why he's bottom of the board? Full pay and vacation sounds about right for a transfer. Just poking around here....

I could see some thinking he is trying to use this to get a penalty free transfer. It he transferred. He goes to the bottom.

But if he transferred because of the treatment as far as the injury. That will be added into the equation before the judge.

they will have to pay up on this one Good For him But he better watch his back from here on out cause they got a huge Target on his back they will be looking daily for any reason they can find to fire his Butt and walk him out the Door !!! he made them look bad they wont forget it !!!

I don't really believe a DOJ lawsuit would've ever gotten this far if they knew the company's transfer policy.

they will have to pay up on this one Good For him But he better watch his back from here on out cause they got a huge Target on his back they will be looking daily for any reason they can find to fire his Butt and walk him out the Door !!! he made them look bad they wont forget it !!!

I bet he's thinking that a score with the lawyers would keep him from having to worry about any of that.

I don't really believe a DOJ lawsuit would've ever gotten this far if they knew the company's transfer policy.
Do you really think DOJ just got involved and doesn't know the policy? They are not going to get involved unless they have all the answers beforehand. Con Job screwed up whether intentionally or not they are wrong and they know it.

Dale is back to being a DSR and has been for some time now.

I'm confused about the part where an FOS is expected to do duties similar to a DSR? I've never seen the lazy asses at XQC do anything other than sit at their desks. Sector 1 FOS gets on a forklift alot but that's because he's a crappy FOS that can't delegate work and wants to get everything done early just to make the others look bad.

Congrats Con-Way, you screwed another one.

Dale is back to being a DSR and has been for some time now.

I'm confused about the part where an FOS is expected to do duties similar to a DSR? I've never seen the lazy asses at XQC do anything other than sit at their desks. Sector 1 FOS gets on a forklift alot but that's because he's a crappy FOS that can't delegate work and wants to get everything done early just to make the others look bad.

Congrats Con-Way, you screwed another one.

I'm confused where it talks about an FOS Lifting Freight. They don't touch anything but a phone, computer and pen or LOi at our barn.

I just read it, thanks for the link.