Yellow | Deutsche Bank Upgrades YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to Buy

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Deutsche Bank upgraded YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).

Analyst Robert Salmon said, "We are upgrading shares of YRCW to Buy (from Hold) as we believe Q3 represented the beginning of an LTL turnaround story that we believe will produce strong incremental margins as YRC Freight adds density to an underutilized fixed-cost network, raises yields given improving service and technology investments, and optimizes its cost structure. Yesterday, YRCW reported Q3 adjusted EBITDA of $81.6 million, which was above our estimate of $78.3 million and its pre-announced range of $75-80 million, as the company reaped the benefits from its network optimization initiatives, a strengthening pricing environment, and better cost controls."

Shares of YRC Worldwide closed at $18.20 yesterday.

Deutsche Bank Upgrades YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to Buy

YRCW: Summary for YRC Worldwide, Inc.- Yahoo! Finance

:clapping::smilie93C_peelout:

I made a bunch of money on FORD back in the day. I agree that it is poised for a nice move going forward. As long as there are no stupid recalls like the Firestone debacle, etc.

The dividend is quite nice relative to present price and reinvested dividends are the way to go, for sure!

YRCW dividends, not so much. Buy and sell on 50/100/200 day moving averages.

(P. S. I still like Lasry, shhhh!!!!!)