Yellow | Did anyone else not get relocation info?

On bid day, we got our official YRC moving booklet (on copy paper stapled) from Linehaul Mgr. Talked to my new boss and they are calling us Tuesday. to setup our bids until the thirty day rebid. We're Good.

Took a few days, and I have had to push to get anything done, but it's rolling along.

I just don't get the concept of 3 weeks to change jobs, pack, move and everything.

Took a few days, and I have had to push to get anything done, but it's rolling along.

I just don't get the concept of 3 weeks to change jobs, pack, move and everything.
Like everything else Yrc comes up with. We have a bright idea now can you guys make it work for us. :nutkick:

moving from atl - cti. I got the bid instructions and list from the cti folks, but I had to hunt down the TM to get an answer on when I was gonna get any funds. He told me that he called them and they said I would get paid when I get there.

Did not receive a packet yet

I still have not gotten anything. I transfered from memphis, and when I called K.C. G.O. what she said was she would e-mail it to the linehaul mgr. I said if he did not give it to me once, why would he do it now? she said sorry that is all she could do. So, I am happy to fly into the unknown and find my own way. Just like I have been doing for a long time.

There were 2 numbers given out the day of the phone bid. 800-420-6683 for 90 day stay and household moving, And another 877-249-2271 for questions about change, But that number is Always Busy.
The first numer goes to Grabel, And they set up the movers and a place to live for 90 days. Dat is all I got

IND To EVV

I was given a packet for the two expense's
a few day's later I called this #1-303-361-
3998 managed by Michelle Sklover.An asist-
ant ask a couple of question's then had me
listen to a recording, told me to stay on the
line after if I needed to. It answered my
question's.
Here is the direct # to Michelle Sklover that
is a relocation consultant with a company
named "Graebel Relocation srvs worldwide".
# is 1-866-724-4779 est.3998 for those that
did not get relocation packet.:smilie_132:

The gist is you get the living expenses and mileage pay after you report at your new terminal. Moving expenses later.