Yellow | Did I read the proposal correctly?

bubbagump

TB Lurker
Credits
It stated vacation will be tapped at 40 hours! If that's the case our vacation pay for 6 days will be cut in half if I understand that correctly. At the very least we will lose a days vacation for a week as they reguire we take a full week for at least one of our weeks. And for me coming up on 10yrs with Holland I will lose a weeks vacation for 2 yrs now instead of for just 1 yr. Because if I read correctly again our vacation will be reduced 1 week until our 4th year of eligibility! If I am wrong here I hope someone can tell me! But as far as myself I am voting no since it was not just a five year extension as Mr. Welch said was all the bank wanted to refinance the loan from the onset.

Vote NO, Vote NO

It stated vacation will be tapped at 40 hours! If that's the case our vacation pay for 6 days will be cut in half if I understand that correctly. At the very least we will lose a days vacation for a week as they reguire we take a full week for at least one of our weeks. And for me coming up on 10yrs with Holland I will lose a weeks vacation for 2 yrs now instead of for just 1 yr. Because if I read correctly again our vacation will be reduced 1 week until our 4th year of eligibility! If I am wrong here I hope someone can tell me! But as far as myself I am voting no since it was not just a five year extension as Mr. Welch said was all the bank wanted to refinance the loan from the onset.