did operations hand out all Santa bags to drivers

:1036316054: Drivers when you were at you home terminal today did your operations mngr or facility director hand out to drivers a Santa Bag?? If you did not get one call J1 and ask for Tim C. and he can direct you where to pick it up :1036316054: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
:funky:

:1036316054: Drivers when you were at you home terminal today did your operations mngr or facility director hand out to drivers a Santa Bag?? If you did not get one call J1 and ask for Tim C. and he can direct you where to pick it up :1036316054: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
:funky:

santabagms6.png

Yes the Santa sack's are flying out left and right!!! If you have not got your's please call the the main 800 number, and direct you call to the V.P. of operations,and don't for get to leave a spirited holiday message..

Happy holiday

santabagms6.png

Yes the Santa sack's are flying out left and right!!! If you have not got your's please call the the main 800 number, and direct you call to the V.P. of operations,and don't for get to leave a spirited holiday message..

Happy holiday

I wish they would bring the point system back then we could get all of my money with out any taxes being takeing out I think out of $2500 i only get about $1500 or $1600 Next time one of you driver white shirts see dave you should ask him about it they talked about it aboout 2 years ago

kenny why don't you call dave yourself and ask him you should not rely on others or better yet ask Tim C. remember he gave out his business card at the meetings and told the drivers to call him if you need anything i call him all the time and he gets back to me ASAP