Central Transport | Did u miss me!

I understand the context in which it was said which makes it no less offensive to many.....It wasn't said in the context of hate luci but it's still not acceptable... And however you spell it realtree its still a slippery slope that is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated by the owner of truckingboards....You have been warned. I hope you choose to stay with us. The choice is yours.

If I remember the post said something about "get ready to laugh white people." To me that shows it was not meant to cross racial lines and be funny for everyone. It was to be funny from the perspective of whites.

My ancestors bought, sold, *****, whipped, and murdered a race of people, and in turn I am wealthier for it. I dont think it is a big deal for me to refrain from using a word that offends that race.

Do not try and rationalize that word....You change a few letters and think it's OK....That's sick....I can't stand it when people use that word loosely. It's such a derogatory term, with deep racial history. It's become part of the hip hop/urban culture....Children grow up thinking it's OK to talk that way...It's disrespectful......PERIOD.

Do not try and rationalize that word....You change a few letters and think it's OK....That's sick....I can't stand it when people use that word loosely. It's such a derogatory term, with deep racial history. It's become part of the hip hop/urban culture....Children grow up thinking it's OK to talk that way...It's disrespectful......PERIOD.

very true, it turns my stomach when I hear two black people calling each other that, if you look up the definition of the word I don't see how ANYONE would be comfortable using it, certainly in the loose way some do today.