R&L | Disgusted....

Some of us just like our job and the company,if you don't then move on. As far as Nashville goes-that place has been a cluster for years. Were you there when they went in and fired or locked up the TM and dock supervisors/workers? When we go in there it is all you can do to get any help with hooking up,and it usally doesn't happen. The Silver Bullet was there recently,that is the only time that they perk up and act like they are part of the compamy. All terminals are different,but laziness is not acceptable anywhere.

I can tell you the facts on Nashville. Maybe if you learn how to spell you could give us some facts. The "family" has not spent a dime on the Nashville terminal and it is a dump. The Terminal Manager (Jody) was fired but not locked up. The next Terminal Manager was fired for stealing fuel but not locked up. The 2nd shift supervisor was fired but not locked up. the terminal is in crack town and the company refused to provide security. The only reason the terminal is a mess is because not one dime has been spent on this terminal since R&L acquired it from the agent in Nashville. So Roby, Jeff or Greg come out of the ivory tower and work in a real terminal.
Work a day in your life and find out what the real worlds about. How do you get to VP HR from used car sales??????
HI JC RR GB:duh::loser::biglaugh::smilie_132:

Not Fair

I feel for the sale rep for his loss. But even if his wife passed 1 1/2 weeks before he was shown the door. He may have been on the chopping block for some time. And as far as the term. being a run down mess. I drove some old trucks and not looking nice on the outside. But in my cab I took pride. You could and can eat in my cab and not worry about dirt. So I say clean up your term and take some pride. And I know for a FACT if you call they well take your call even at home. Try it. It worked in Las Vegas. They cleaned house. The dead weight is gone. The non hackers are looking for work. We sell R+L out here. Because we don't want to work for SAIA, FED EX,CON WAY AND SO. We don't like finger printing are freight. Are sales guy was shown the door last year. And are new one is doing the job. You must work to be paid. So I say stop posting get some balls and call them. It not move on to YRC. Oh they are not hiring.

What is a silver bullet?

Silver bullet = trouble shooter,,,head hunter sometimes.

R&L has some of the same problems all growing companies do.
The worst thing I saw and realized while working there is managers forget they work for R&L also. They put their bonus' and terminals before the company as a whole. As with any company if EVERYONE pulls together as one for the company,you all succeed.

They put their bonus' and terminals before the company as a whole. As with any company if EVERYONE pulls together as one for the company,you all succeed.
RIGHT ON!!!!! Ever wonder why it's busy on the dock one week and the next it's slow..... Or why some L/H runs only run half the time.... It all adds up to the TM's bonus... It's almost like everyone(terminals) is against each other when we should all be working together... Every terminal has a different set of rules maybe those new guys in WIL can get a handle on this problem.

Some of us just like our job and the company,if you don't then move on. As far as Nashville goes-that place has been a cluster for years. Were you there when they went in and fired or locked up the TM and dock supervisors/workers? When we go in there it is all you can do to get any help with hooking up,and it usally doesn't happen. The Silver Bullet was there recently,that is the only time that they perk up and act like they are part of the compamy. All terminals are different,but laziness is not acceptable anywhere.

As a matter of fact I was there when the TM got fired and I was also there when the dock supervisor and dock workers were fired but no one was locked up. Nashville is an old run down terminal and R&L will not spend a dime on it to improve it. Good people -- Not lazy. Poor management from the ivory tower.

:smilie_132:

I know people that drive or work for other trucking companies and they ask me all of the time how do I get hired on at R & L they also tell me that our equipment is in most part better than what they driver yes I know that some of our terminals have better than others like leftlanecruiser stated if you are unhappy just leave so the rest of us do not have to deal with your negitive attitude. last time I checked the compnay was not holding a gun to your head to work here so get on the team or get out. I for one am glad I came to work here.

I know people that drive or work for other trucking companies and they ask me all of the time how do I get hired on at R & L they also tell me that our equipment is in most part better than what they driver yes I know that some of our terminals have better than others like leftlanecruiser stated if you are unhappy just leave so the rest of us do not have to deal with your negitive attitude. last time I checked the compnay was not holding a gun to your head to work here so get on the team or get out. I for one am glad I came to work here.

Exactly, I fix them!!!

If you don't like it here thats fine, but if its so bad, lifes is just to short to stay at a place that you hate...Do yourself, and others a favor if you don't like your employment here, and leave...

There is no place thats going to be perfect, all companies have their faults...All employee's have their faults...
Start your own business, and then run it the way you want it ran, and then every thing will be just peachy for ya!!!

You know I really get tired of all the BS about how the Roberts don't care and blah blah blah. same story all the time I challenge any of you cry babies to call the man . tell him how unfair he is and what a scumbag. How dare he do all of this and try to keep us in business and make a little profit for himself. After all he should be in business for you not for profit. Get a grip you crybabies 1% of our workforce gives the other 99 a bad rap I for one am very happy to have this job

Thanks for the number. T Elvis out....

Alright Guys: Attack the subject of the post Not the Poster. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion without comments like if you don't like it leave ect ect...If you disagree with someone, debate it but Do Not Attack Other Members. This is my only Warning.