FedEx Freight | Do we get compensated for travel time while training?

mxblue

TB Lurker
Credits
Do F/T employees get compensation for travel days? I drove to a barn in a company provided rental (Not personal vehicle, will be reimbursed for fuel). My SCM wasn't sure if it was /mile or hourly. Didn't get a straight answer. Wondering if there is a Kronos entry that needs to take place. Any insight? I'm in CA.

The last time I drove a personal vehicle I was paid a mileage rate somewhere between .30-.35 . Another time I supposed to fly to MEM and got stuck in Chicago due to weather. I was put up at a hotel and reimbursed fully for my meals and received pay for my travel time for the entire trip but I don't remember how it was calculated. I would say you will be reimbursed for your driving and fuel. I don't think Kronos was used for any of it but this was 5-6 years ago.

Do F/T employees get compensation for travel days? I drove to a barn in a company provided rental (Not personal vehicle, will be reimbursed for fuel). My SCM wasn't sure if it was /mile or hourly. Didn't get a straight answer. Wondering if there is a Kronos entry that needs to take place. Any insight? I'm in CA.
Since it was a rental you should be paid fire hrs traveling, fuel reimbursement if you paid cash and dinner and breakfast meals.