Yellow | Do you need a CDL to go to Harrisburg, PA terminal?

S

Stan Smith

Do you need a CDL to go to Harrisburg, PA terminal? Perhaps the only place that can find an answer, so lets run a poll to get one.

You have to have a CDL or agree to get one within 60 calander days. You have to get the CDL while you at your present terminal. If you fail to get the CDL within to 60 calander days, you will forfiet your bid and he next senior man will be offered your position.

none of the terminal managers down here can tell me that either - they don't know - I thought that you would have to get a cdl for the ue positions - not the opening cartage positions, unless every at that terminal already had cdls

I heard today....WE DONT KNOW.....
You should just ask one of your union stewards and/or contact one of your officers... :hysterical:
punkd-show.jpg

Both revised changes are posted on Local 728s website, it says NOTHING about CDL qualifications in Harrisburg.....somebody needs to grieve it immediately.

Item #23 in the change decision says "non cdl dock or yard employees may transfer into a domicile where there are currently non cdl employees." If you look at the seniority lists the code for the dock is 233. The problem with the Harrisburgh move is that Yellow does not currently have an operation there. The change proposal said you would need a cdl to move there. The change decision didn't say anything to the contrary.

Ibt

Item #23 in the change decision says "non cdl dock or yard employees may transfer into a domicile where there are currently non cdl employees." If you look at the seniority lists the code for the dock is 233. The problem with the Harrisburgh move is that Yellow does not currently have an operation there. The change proposal said you would need a cdl to move there. The change decision didn't say anything to the contrary.

If the IBT lets them REPLACE dock workers from LCP, with 4 hour casuals, (47.5 air miles away at HSB)....Well then, what the FUDGE good are they!!!

NO CDL required to transfer to HSB

Just announced, that you DO NOT need a CDL to go to the new terminal in HArrisburg, PA!!!

Where did you hear that? Is it fact or rumor?

Heard that Ed M. (TM) just posted in writing that you do not need a CDL to go to HGB. Just what I was told shortly ago not certain how accurate this information is... :shrug:

Updated Qualifications Info For Harrisburg?!

If this is true, it should be broadcast to all members who might want to transfer there! Call the IBT Freight Division and ask them to send a Titan Message to all locals with this updated info!:chairshot: