ABF | Does ABF Currently offer a Referal Bonus For Drivers or Dockworker

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello. Question.

Does ABF offer a referall sign on bonus to current employees. For a new hire coming in on board.

IF so i'll be hiring on Columbus,OH here anytime. The first driver there pm. your name. I'll split the sign on with u 50-50 if that sounds good to u?

Would be nice to have some free pizza with beer more than once?

Hello. Question.

Does ABF offer a referall sign on bonus to current employees. For a new hire coming in on board.

IF so i'll be hiring on Columbus,OH here anytime. The first driver there pm. your name. I'll split the sign on with u 50-50 if that sounds good to u?

I just got hired there last week. You split yours with me, and I’ll split mine with you.

I just got hired there last week. You split yours with me, and I’ll split mine with you.
LOL. Funny... I dont mind at all. Giving away free money to current employee. For the first name drop.

Ok. just buy me the best damn EX-large pizza , with a expensive case of damn good beer .And i'll call it a day..

U keep the rest.

Hello. Question.

As far as I know, the places that are offering a referral bonus will only pay it if the applicant puts the name of the person that referred them on the application. Be careful about offering the money to one person. It has been my experience that doing this will alienate the ones that got nothing. When it comes to money, people get “butt hurt” really easy. My advice would be to hang on to the bonus money and use it to help your co-workers in need when the time comes (death of a loved one, off the job injury or illness, suspension or discharge (if unwarranted), etc., etc….
Here at the Rock, we hang a donation sheet and have a locked box for donations to give financial help to our co-workers in need. A $20-$50 or more donation to a brother in need will go a long way in earning their respect. Just my advice. You can take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Here at the Rock, we hang a donation sheet and have a locked box for donations to give financial help to our co-workers in need. A $20-$50 or more donation to a brother in need will go a long way in earning their respect. Just my advice. You can take it or leave it.
A "locked box" huh? Maybe your family should have done a "locked refrigerator " for Bertha when she was young and you wouldn't have the problems with her that you do...

Next trip to Dallas, Wong and I are stopping over in LR. Stew said the “girls” will make us custom sewn bibs, with a trap door on the back.
Thanks Girls for my new Bibs !
7735fc5a675432235d6aac8c2622ebfc.jpg

Hello. Question.

Why do I see a Red Flag here, I suggest you go to work, keep your mouth shut(unless you have a legitimate question) keep your eye's and ear's open. You will find out that 10% of the work force doesn't know crap. Pay attention to the guy's who know what's going on and ask them question's, don't think you know it all. Remember your new and your going to have to prove yourself . I'm speaking as a retiree after 32 years with ABF ( and a steward for 12Years}.
I wish you the best of luck with your future. There's a lot more to it than what your thinking.

Last edited: