Holland | Does anybody like the new look of the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's different and I am scared. :biglaugh:
Seriously, it seems like a smaller font and it's quite a bit harder to read on my phone

I don't like it. But then a gain, I don't like most changes. The old way seemed easier to read. We will get used to it, if it is here to stay though.

Change is good!!!:clap: I like it. Maybe it will bring more positive attitudes, most likely not with this UE implication. We use to have 30 road men now 9, with only 1 UE driver. Now that didn’t sound very positive did it???:Bondage:

it really bites...... :hysterical: :hysterical:
bites ... ya get it?

like Dr. Hannibal Lecter said "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." :hysterical: :hysterical:

Im really think Im having a good time with this

Hurts the eyes. Too much white. Need a contrasting color. Ever heard of " If it ain't broke , don't fix it ??

Why did it get changed?
Did the person behind it file for a FORUM CHANGE OF OPERATIONS,
Are the local cartage and linehaul looking at the same change?
Did they honor our senority?
Did they slip this one under the table also?
Just a little humor there!

And the answer to the Question-------------------------------- NO!

Maybe give us an option to pick our own color scheme like we can do on our respective ISP's mainpages.

Due to increased loading times, the old blue screen format is back. Jeff had made the new format better on the eyes but you may have noticed that it was a little slower loading. Thanks Jeff, for doing the best thing for all of us, like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.