Yellow | Does yrc still own sia!

Credits
At the time yellow corp had sia and jevic together as supply chain solutions inc! Then when they sold off jevic! They made sia a stand alone company and the scsi people who were all yellow management moved from kanas city to atlanta! Just wondering if its still in the cicrcle

Thats what im still trying to find out. Dave letke had control of preston. Then i went to jevic in 98, and saw dave letke working there. He said he would never leave yellow. Then if you remember when yellow was laying off and jevic was hiring. When the union was tring to step in then yellow spun off jevic to scs. That was a holding company for yellow. Dave letke was vp of scs. Then they let jevic go scs dissolved. But jimmy g saw that dave letke is at sia now so who knows. But i still cant get away from yellow, i tried.

At the time yellow corp had sia and jevic together as supply chain solutions inc! Then when they sold off jevic! They made sia a stand alone company and the scsi people who were all yellow management moved from kanas city to atlanta! Just wondering if its still in the cicrcle

This horse has been beaten to death many times.....read for yourself.....do you see YRCW involved in any way?....KK

Saia, Inc. - Investor Relations

Just because they aren't listed, does not mean there is not a network of fronting companies involved holding the stock. Why do you think our management is still there after apparently making a 1.5 billion dollar valuation mistake and driving the stock to 5% of its previous value. Maybe the valuation mistakes were run through fronting companies to the same people controlling YRCW and the stock devaluation is to acquire more stock at a discount and drive the union into submission and concession.

Or... Maybe its just companies and people that invest in YRCW have no idea how to invest and just like losses for tax writeoffs!!!

Funny thing.....I remember a company that not all that long ago created a monster called RPS and then established a holding company called Roadway services that was given all the real estate and power so the already owned terminals could now be leased from the holding company for protection with new tax loop holes. Well....It seems that these big powerful executives thought they had the controling shares and thay threw a power play down on the Roushes.
END RESULT.........Powerful friends of the family proxied and the roushes reposesed roadway. reclaimed all real estate and assets and the new regime disolved its self and then Poof!!!!!.....Fed ex freight.
Now wouldnt it be nice if history repeated its self this time....something to think about!