Dog in desperate need of rescue after spending FIVE DAYS with his head stuck in metal

From the article:

Blair says people frequently abandon their pets with no food or water in the area where the dog was found.

I think that if people who abandon their pets can be caught they should be jailed indefinitely, even whipped with a cat 'o nine tails.

The private road I live on is a mile and a half long, in a very rural area. People are always abandoning stolen cars and dumping dogs out here. The latest was a large black plastic garbage bag. It showed up one morning on the shoulder of the road, on a stretch where there are no homes. As I drove by the first morning I noticed a leg sticking out.

It was a Chocolate Lab.

How cruel some people can be.

Like I said, a severe whipping is the only answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not able to load up any video, the site claims to have.

but that being said, my folks always used to say, that some people should NEVER have any pets, as they don't know how to treat them.

also, it goes to say, that the "Bob Barker" phrase of, "remember to get your pet spayed or neutered", makes 1000% sense.

however, again, most people do not know how to have a pet, or care for one, or the money to feed them, let alone the money to have them "fixed", so as not to reproduce.

until the animal population can be under 100% control (which will never happen in our lifetime) the abandoning of animals will continue.

if no one with a tranquilizer gun can help, not even the local zoo, then this pup will be doomed to die a very slow and agonizing death, for being guilty of nothing, but being born into this world, as an unwanted animal.

i am not able to load up any video, the site claims to have.

but that being said, my folks always used to say, that some people should NEVER have any pets, as they don't know how to treat them.

also, it goes to say, that the "Bob Barker" phrase of, "remember to get your pet spayed or neutered", makes 1000% sense.

however, again, most people do not know how to have a pet, or care for one, or the money to feed them, let alone the money to have them "fixed", so as not to reproduce.

until the animal population can be under 100% control (which will never happen in our lifetime) the abandoning of animals will continue.

if no one with a tranquilizer gun can help, not even the local zoo, then this pup will be doomed to die a very slow and agonizing death, for being guilty of nothing, but being born into this world, as an unwanted animal.

Maybe one of these will work for you.
dog needs help found with chimney pipe stuck to head

yeah, thanks, that did work out better.

i have Verizon DSL, and that is on the old copper wiring system.

Verizon is switching over to fiber optics, and i am holding out till the very end, then switching over to cable.

reason being, no amount of "price lock guarantee" will keep me with Verizon, as when you sign up (or just call'em) they only tell you the monthly service for phone and internet, but they NEVER tell you the "rental fee's" on the equipment.

so since Verizon felt it "necessary" to hide the cost of thier rental fee's, i will switch over to cable...

this is why for me, some videos do not load up.