Yellow | Dont Be Bought For $4

Oh sure, going back to a comment from 16 years ago sure proves your point. Get a grip friend, it's 2019 not 2003. Lots of conditions change over time, try to keep up.
It’s been going on the whole time and still is our sales men shake their head in disbelief what ever that’s y the debt never got payed down roadway basically bankrupt yellow when u owned us sorry that is yellow management it’s was true then and true now why would ever compete with a company u own

Oh sure, going back to a comment from 16 years ago sure proves your point. Get a grip friend, it's 2019 not 2003. Lots of conditions change over time, try to keep up.[/QUOTE. Why would u Compete with a company u own in 2003 the same reason u will 2019 yellow

Oh sure, going back to a comment from 16 years ago sure proves your point. Get a grip friend, it's 2019 not 2003. Lots of conditions change over time, try to keep up.
Don’t worry In 5 years this company is closed when the pension funds start going bankrupt and the government take them over the government is coming after yrc Yrc owes the fund 1.2 billion now and in 5 years who knows how much This is a debt and the government will collect and we will go into bankruptcy and close keep living the yellow dream la la land the ycc yellow country club

Don’t worry In 5 years this company is closed when the pension funds start going bankrupt and the government take them over the government is coming after yrc Yrc owes the fund 1.2 billion now and in 5 years who knows how much This is a debt and the government will collect and we will go into bankruptcy and close keep living the yellow dream la la land the ycc yellow country club

The government is taking over the pension funds? Really? Can you show some documentation/proof of that? I'm really curious because so many public sector (i.e. "government") pension funds are in real danger of failing.

The government is taking over the pension funds? Really? Can you show some documentation/proof of that? I'm really curious because so many public sector (i.e. "government") pension funds are in real danger of failing.
U really should read more if u don’t think the pension fund a under fund i get letters all the time from central states and there been a big drive going on for along time to get Congress to bailout the funds

U do understand that from day one we owe the fund 100 percent and we have only been putting in a quarter percent. We did not buy our way out like ups Kroger and other companies the bill will come due

U really should read more if u don’t think the pension fund a under fund i get letters all the time from central states and there been a big drive going on for along time to get Congress to bailout the funds

You need to learn the difference between "big drive" and "done deal".

And who pays what's owed to the fund if YRC shuts down in a Ch.11?
So all i can say to all you sheep ass kissers out there that say well if u don’t like working here leave the grass isn’t green on the other side u can start looking for another job now or wait till ur 5 yrs old the end of yrc has been wrote for a long time now Open ur eyes