ABF | Don't misunderstand/ ABF Teamsters Only!

Enjoying your kool aid ? Reality coming soon to a ABF terminal near you.

You are right it is coming, but YRC members may not like the results. ABF WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their a few YRC members that are afraid what will happen to them, so sure they are wanting ABF to keep paying into the fund even at a lower rate so they will still get their pensions.

The house of flynn.

When the sh#t hits the fan at ABF, watck how fast the BROTHERHOOD bullsh#t goes out the window.

When the sh#t hits the fan at ABF, watck how fast the BROTHERHOOD bullsh#t goes out the window.
Look you have came here several times today looking for trouble. Cool it. You have not made one productive post. This is your only warning.

Systems Freight

Just a side note....there IS a trucking company called Systems Frieght in NJ, I believe Hainesport. They have red Macks and are Teamsters. Still in business as of yesterday...when I saw one of thier trucks on the NJ turnpike. I don't believe they have anything to do with ABF or Arkansas Best Corp.

I can't believe the Teamsters that hope ABF Teamsters receive a sub standard contract. Remember you will more than likely get about the same thing if you join the union or if you are already in the union. After all no company wants to pay more than their competitors. If it was another trucking company I would wish them well because I would then know I had a better chance for more wage and benefit increases. I think we will make the right informed choices. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!