Double fatal in NY.car blew stop sign.

Hey Apo, I dont know if someone officially put you in charge of accident patrol, But that seems pretty depressing to me!
I realize every night when I leave the yard it could be my last trip through that gate! But to continually scour the internet for fatality accidents would lead me to wrist-slitting pretty quick!!:hide:

Yup I'm the overseer of the Accident forum.
Now that I'm retired,I have time to search the internet with various news sites on my favorite files.

I'm a former UPS Freight safety trainer,and still have it in me to post any trucking crashes,as well as giving advice for anyone viewing them to always focus on their own driving duties.

I'm an Apostolic Pentecostal by faith,and often offer prayers that the survivors of these fatals will find comfort in remembering the good times they had with the vicims,of fatal crashes.

I really don't get depressed searching out crashes,although I do feel sarrow for victims,of driver error in 95% of all crashes.

The other 5% may be nature,or mechanical.

Hope that asnwers your question,of my purpose here.

Yup I'm the overseer of the Accident forum.
Now that I'm retired,I have time to search the internet with various news sites on my favorite files.

I'm a former UPS Freight safety trainer,and still have it in me to post any trucking crashes,as well as giving advice for anyone viewing them to always focus on their own driving duties.

I'm an Apostolic Pentecostal by faith,and often offer prayers that the survivors of these fatals will find comfort in remembering the good times they had with the vicims,of fatal crashes.

I really don't get depressed searching out crashes,although I do feel sarrow for victims,of driver error in 95% of all crashes.

The other 5% may be nature,or mechanical.

Hope that asnwers your question,of my purpose here.
Yep, that did it!:1036316054: