ABF | Double Rainbow Over The Rock

A neighbor just got back from a trip to NM & Colorado. He said he likes the Trinidad area better than Denver. He also went by Ruidoso at the advice of a friend. I always liked NM when I was there. About time for Jimmy to post some more pics of NM.
I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit. I left in 1969 for four years in the USMC. I returned in 1973 and left for NM in 1981. I have lived here in The Land of Enchantment ever since.
Unknown-1.jpg

I found NM to be pretty easy going in certain times of the year when it came to big rig parking. There were times I would put her off onto the dirt some ways off the pavement just outside a little two bit town somewhere far enough away to where the exhaust and engine wont disturb the few sleeping there. However one had to be careful of the pending weather. It can get you if you dont watch it and keep er on pavement most of the time in proper truck parking.

6A4780B8-C7E1-41EE-8161-4EA3757310A2.md.jpg
Myself and another hostler here at the Rock discussing important company business (condensers, capacitors, cousins, why most freight handlers are missing one or more fingers, etc.). That’s me on the right. You ins’ come on down and fill out one of them, there applekashuns. They only hire the very best. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Storm Prediction Center at Norman Oklahoma is making noises today.

We expect a organized long track tornado situation beginning later this afternoon into tonight. Working from NW to SE then eastward. Enough noises and information is going out also on LZK at the National Weather Service in Little Rock to be in on the action when it develops later today.

We have not had too much in the way of organized outbreaks since Jan 1999 so its good to get the drill out and get used to the storm situation tonight wherever you are here in the south.

Ive been through tornadoes several times in my life and its something I am accustomed to by now. What I hate is that it causes so much damage, pain and loss among those who suffer them.

Storm Prediction Center at Norman Oklahoma is making noises today.

We expect a organized long track tornado situation beginning later this afternoon into tonight. Working from NW to SE then eastward. Enough noises and information is going out also on LZK at the National Weather Service in Little Rock to be in on the action when it develops later today.

We have not had too much in the way of organized outbreaks since Jan 1999 so its good to get the drill out and get used to the storm situation tonight wherever you are here in the south.

Ive been through tornadoes several times in my life and its something I am accustomed to by now. What I hate is that it causes so much damage, pain and loss among those who suffer them.
Well SOR guess you'll be bumping the dock again for a few days. :1036316054::17142: