Yellow | Dovetail or endtail for roadway?

Does anyone know if this will be a local dovetail of siniority or national?
Hey NR............I would suspect when YRC starts the combining of terminals it will be involving less than five terminals in an area. So, again just guessing, dovetail within the local area change of ops.

I'll also venture the co-hab terminals will be the first to officially merge, like Winston and quite a few others. DS.

Hey NR............I would suspect when YRC starts the combining of terminals it will be involving less than five terminals in an area. So, again just guessing, dovetail within the local area change of ops.

I'll also venture the co-hab terminals will be the first to officially merge, like Winston and quite a few others. DS.

I'm thinking that's what the company would hope for however when it comes to linhaul the lanes are probably so different that there will need to be a muti regional change that will require bigger job movement. I don't think the company will even bring up endtailing but who knows. I know we just had alot of guys that didn't transfer on our last change in COL get laid off because they weren't CDL, the local Big R barn here is mixed (CDL and non CDL), it will be interesting to see how they merge us. Good Luck to All.

i started same days as a few guys at 120 and senority was by punch in time of 1st day worked or thats what we were told . glad i showed up early for work that day

we had two guys in wilkes barre pa (holland) they had the same date and they flipped a coin.its not a joke a witnessed it!!!!

That's how we decided our last Vice President election at 413. The IBT constitution has a provision for it, coin toss or draw straws.