Drawing Women into the Trucking Industry

Stick figures with lumps are not very artful.
I disagree. They can be very erotic.

Cute-Stick-Figures.jpg

The sleep test buzz that is going around doesn't seem to get the gals as much. That might make the hiring of women more advantageous for the female candidate.

I have offered to teach my wife to drive for years now. Just hit the road and be done with "normal life". Now we have nine grandchildren and that era is over for us. If you're going to do it, do it before time becomes your captor.

That's because women aren't like normal people.

that's right...i think they're all a bunch of whack jobs......:6788:

this is why none that i have ever heard of, are working as death row executioners.

they'll execute anyone with a pee-pee.......:LMAO:

you don't like my cat.......you die

you don't like my new hairstyle......you die

you don't like my cooking........you die

you don't like my wedding plans.....you die...(....:6817: [email protected] devil made me say that.......:LMAO:)

Yes, our burdens are many. Mere men would never understand.

we are mere mortals with a short lifespan.......wanna know why our lifespan is so short....

we can't wait to die and get away from our women......:LMAO:

we are mere mortals with a short lifespan.......wanna know why our lifespan is so short....

we can't wait to die and get away from our women......:LMAO:

Me too. Hopefully we won't be going to the same place then.

women cannot make up their minds, take their time and then change their minds....

we guys wanna go straight to hell, cuz we know that many women would biotch about their hair wilting or their make up melting......in all that heat.....:LMAO:

that's right...i think they're all a bunch of whack jobs......:6788:

this is why none that i have ever heard of, are working as death row executioners.

they'll execute anyone with a pee-pee.......:LMAO:

you don't like my cat.......you die

you don't like my new hairstyle......you die

you don't like my cooking........you die

you don't like my wedding plans.....you die...(....:6817: [email protected] devil made me say that.......:LMAO:)

Well now, I did have a female student that was a prison guard. Katie was her name and once she got here license and a job in the oil field, she caught her "worthless husband" cheating on her and beat the stuffin's out of him.

They are presently divorced and Katie is blissfully unattached.

All the other instructors were scared of Katie, not because size for she was about 5' 6", blond hair and green eyes but she was one of those gals that just told you not only where the cow ate the cabbage and the benefits of spreading the bovine excrement on the yard. I was blessed to have Katie as a student. Somewhere, someone is missing a wife. But he had better be a one man woman with broad shoulders or Katie the prison guard might bruise yer head.

Well now, I did have a female student that was a prison guard. Katie was her name and once she got here license and a job in the oil field, she caught her "worthless husband" cheating on her and beat the stuffin's out of him.

They are presently divorced and Katie is blissfully unattached.

All the other instructors were scared of Katie, not because size for she was about 5' 6", blond hair and green eyes but she was one of those gals that just told you not only where the cow ate the cabbage and the benefits of spreading the bovine excrement on the yard. I was blessed to have Katie as a student. Somewhere, someone is missing a wife. But he had better be a one man woman with broad shoulders or Katie the prison guard might bruise yer head.

i gotta send you a PM regarding this.....

She asked if I was single...I'm not.

you gotta read the PM, i never asked about that....

but in any event, to expound on your comment....

i had a gal that was single, lived on a small farm, with her two kids...

asked me several times to be her road instructor....

i always found a way not to be.....

as i nary want to be a farmer.....!!!!

I have been educating my grandson about little girls & how they always get their way. First they sweet talk you, which usually works but if it doesn't they turn on the tears & the last resort is a fit that usually scares a man into submission.

I have been educating my grandson about little girls & how they always get their way. First they sweet talk you, which usually works but if it doesn't they turn on the tears & the last resort is a fit that usually scares a man into submission.

Or they just do it themselves, are self reliant and realize while raising children that the older child's dirty diapers carry a lot more ****..and give it the boot out of the nest, without all the drama.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Or they just do it themselves, are self reliant and realize while raising children that the older child's dirty diapers carry a lot more ****..and give it the boot out of the nest, without all the drama.

Yeah. And then all that confidence makes them even more attractive......Dammit!

I know I told you all about the one gal that had already been run out of two schools?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

i don't know if i wanna kick any child with a load of **** in it's diapers.....

sounds like that could make for one hellava mess.....