Estes | driver appreciation week

rjjr

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems like no one else is going to say it, thanx, to all my fellow truckers, for the job you do, as you are the back bone of this country.

Has any one else had this said to them this week, or recieved a free hotdog or cheeseburger ? I myself have heard or seen nothing of this nature. I know it's trivial, but here we go again..... back in the day !!!!

I didn't even realize it was driver appreciation week until I came home to Westex this morning. I noticed the sign at Trinity but nothing at our terminal. Hmmmm..seems to me that when everybody has to drive by Trinity everyday on the way to work, maybe "somebody" would have noticed.

I didn't even realize it was driver appreciation week until I came home to Westex this morning. I noticed the sign at Trinity but nothing at our terminal. Hmmmm..seems to me that when everybody has to drive by Trinity everyday on the way to work, maybe "somebody" would have noticed.
Some terminals had cookouts with plenty of food at different times through the week. I think it was the terminals swimming in $$$$$$. They had flounder, steaks and chicken

changing of the times I guess. you southern guys sure do things right, with that kind of spread thou. My terminal must not be swimming in the bucks,cuz we recieved 0000000. Guess I need to transfere to one of the good ones. lol