FedEx Freight | Driver (employee) appreciation week

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
So, who's celebrating and how?

Can't fault my local Manager. Sweets, Krispy Kreme, cookies on Mon. Chick-fil-A biscuits on Tuesday.

If your leadership is not participating, let us know & Corp needs to know too...

:smilie93c peelout:

So, who's celebrating and how?

Can't fault my local Manager. Sweets, Krispy Kreme, cookies on Mon. Chick-fil-A biscuits on Tuesday.

If your leadership is not participating, let us know & Corp needs to know too...

:smilie93c peelout:
We are having a BBQ meal catered tomorrow instead of the 5 days of snacks.

My old terminal did pretty good.
Typically, they'd have a snack day, steak and shrimp day, one day you got a gift like and RTIC soft cooler, Chic Fil A, and something else.

My gripes with FX aside, I never had a complaint abt local leadership at my old location before I quit.

Candy bars Monday, donuts Tuesday, and BBQ Thursday.

I didn't partake. Holding out for a better raise and cheaper insurance. Think I'm the only one. Lol people forget quickly when free food is in their face...

My company had a catered fish fry. These people acted like they hadn’t eaten in a month slopping that ::shit:: down like hogs at a trough. Just remember what a great man once said,

“I would not be a Moses to lead you into the Promised Land, because if I could lead you into it, someone else could lead you out of it.”

What’s that Dave?

Nothing makes me shake my head in disgust more. Then watching the same driver's that complain about only be able to hold crappie bids, PT, raise, and insurance. Snatching up candy cars, and donuts like they had a golden ticket in them. Laughing and giggling with the same management the day before they were call POS.

Oh and Thursday they'll have big plate of BBQ doing the same thing. This is why we only got 3% raise, and insurance went up. Just plain sad...