Yellow | Driver Looking For Job - Billings, Mt.

this is nothing unusual. My neighbor was an Engineer and he had hits and misses all the time. Even schoolbuses!. Where I used to work they had a veteran heavy hauler get hung up on the railroad track. He decided it would be a good idea to run from the cab of the truck when the train was coming. He could of just backed up, but the stupid pilot car was in his way. I would have backed over the pilot car! Anyways the train hit the truck and cost the company a bunch of money. It seperated the goosneck from the trailer when it hit.

this is nothing unusual. My neighbor was an Engineer and he had hits and misses all the time. Even schoolbuses!. Where I used to work they had a veteran heavy hauler get hung up on the railroad track. He decided it would be a good idea to run from the cab of the truck when the train was coming. He could of just backed up, but the stupid pilot car was in his way. I would have backed over the pilot car! Anyways the train hit the truck and cost the company a bunch of money. It seperated the goosneck from the trailer when it hit.

What about this guy, he let the those break away crossing arms keep him there!
YouTube - Train smashes into truck

you worked all those years, made it to retirement......and now cruise the internet more than the average 15 year old....