Holland | drivers cutting deals

grimreaper

caddy
Credits
There is a rumour going around that there is too many drivers out there cutting deals with the company only to benefit themselves either to fill their pockets or to gain seniorty.
It happens every night in this company. Drivers calling in on other drivers for stupid reasons..
GREEEDDDDD

:ziplip: :shifty: :silenced:

caddy said:
There is a rumour going around that there is too many drivers out there cutting deals with the company only to benefit themselves either to fill their pockets or to gain seniorty.
It happens every night in this company. Drivers calling in on other drivers for stupid reasons..
GREEEDDDDD

:ziplip: :shifty: :silenced:
Its not happening just in your company, I 'm hearing about dealmakers & rats from a lot of drivers on other jobs, union & nonunion.

1800ratabro??????????????????????

just like this ETHICSPOINT posters and wallet cards that YRC passed out this year. :hysterical:

All you have to do is hand the card back if someone tries to give you one, sounds like Caddy is speaking from expierence on trying to get over on some other driver.

We have a few drivers who try and get routing changed for their own advantage or turn down a home load in fear of not getting back out or a shorter load from home 20. I guess they think they are better than others or nobody knows about it, or they beg to go on after breaking a mini and not caring about the drivers sitting at home when the board dosen't clear. This guy is a sc*b plain and simple and I have no use for them or respect.
Just my 2 cents PS sorry I forgot that we shouldn't use s*ab to describe these drivers.

When I started at Yellow ,6 plus years ago, my brother and I ran a sleeper team to Philly and Edison,N.J. every other day. We got to know a guy at Philly (18 yr LCP driver) that told us that LCP had linehaul drivers bringing lunch to dispatchers to get longer 2nd runs on their double turn. That's disgusting.

Collard Green said:
All you have to do is hand the card back if someone tries to give you one, sounds like Caddy is speaking from expierence on trying to get over on some other driver.

I really dont know what your problem ...I really dont care either..but I assume you have some kind of good reason and evidence for your actions and behavior

this is nothing new years ago when i was at redstar albany road men would sleep in plattsburg then fule at the truck stop and giving a free sub sandwich and give them to bemis the outbound guy road men from allover would come in to albany and have coffee and cigs for fish the inbound guy im not saying all roadmen only a handfull most the guys were standup teamsters after 2 years i hope everybody has put there lives bactogether

ALBANY Road Drivers & FISHER!!

How is the Fisher getting along these days??
Holland not as good to work for??
:14:

owlpuss said:
this is nothing new years ago when i was at redstar albany road men would sleep in plattsburg then fule at the truck stop and giving a free sub sandwich and give them to bemis the outbound guy road men from allover would come in to albany and have coffee and cigs for fish the inbound guy im not saying all roadmen only a handfull most the guys were standup teamsters after 2 years i hope everybody has put there lives bactogether
I remember the Albany deal thingy.The only thing I liked up their was the chili and toasted rolls at Stewarts out front of the terminal. My luck I almost always got the Burlington run out of Albany.Always when it Snowed.It sure was amazing the deals guys made at Red Star ... Either to get home or stay out..I personally know a few guys who always had time to make Bedford out of Harrisburg no matter what they ran before hand.Oh well glad those days are over.Its a shame but its life I guess.My personal feelings will never change towards USF and Holland ( no matter who called the shots) But I do wish everyone that went back luck.