Yellow | Driver's fired after union petition filing ?

A lot of double talk in that article.

First they say the company cut the hours for them trying to organize, but in the next paragraph it says Werner has been cutting hours since they took over the company. Which one is it?

A lot of double talk in that article.

First they say the company cut the hours for them trying to organize, but in the next paragraph it says Werner has been cutting hours since they took over the company. Which one is it?
I get why they use that language to get us to read the article. "Slammed their wages." What does that mean? Explain the details. The previous company paid $58,000 and Werner pays $57,000 with crappy benefits for example. I don't get why the wages and benefits aren't out in the open. Maybe these guys make $120,000 and they are crying about not making $125,000? Maybe they need that much though in the northeast? It can be expensive.

I get why they use that language to get us to read the article. "Slammed their wages." What does that mean? Explain the details. The previous company paid $58,000 and Werner pays $57,000 with crappy benefits for example. I don't get why the wages and benefits aren't out in the open. Maybe these guys make $120,000 and they are crying about not making $125,000? Maybe they need that much though in the northeast? It can be expensive.
the 13 in Erie is not a big area, Erie is a thru point going from Boston to Buffalo to Cleveland and west. The ones in NJ would have a higher cost of living.

This is a full truckload operation. That business along with rates has imploded.
Maybe Sean O'Brien can do for them what he did for the 22,000 Yellow teamsters....
That will fix everything...
No more complaints
Yeah you are right truckload doesn't need a union...they should sit for hours for free....its funny you blame O'Brien instead of the Company for illegally firing organizers....that says a lot about your anti union posts....

Yeah you are right truckload doesn't need a union...they should sit for hours for free....its funny you blame O'Brien instead of the Company for illegally firing organizers....that says a lot about your anti union posts....

22,000 jobs vaporized by the teamsters does not instill confidence that the teamsters union can 'protect' jobs.
But then given the history of teamster LTL carriers who knows what would have happened if SOB did not put Yellow out of business...
And then there were Two....

22,000 jobs vaporized by the teamsters does not instill confidence that the teamsters union can 'protect' jobs.
But then given the history of teamster LTL carriers who knows what would have happened if SOB did not put Yellow out of business...
Since you seem to lack reading comprehension this particular thread is about organizers illegally getting fired....

Sorry man. I’m no fan of the teamsters, but they didn’t put yrc out of business. Yrc management did.

This is a full truckload operation. That business along with rates has imploded.
Maybe Sean O'Brien can do for them what he did for the 22,000 Yellow teamsters....
That will fix everything...
No more complaints
He did what should have been done from the beginning. O'Brien can do what he did for ABF,UPS,Tforce. That you Mr. Obrien for the 3.50hr raise, pension raise, 3 more days off per year. Best raise in my 26 year career as a Teamster. YOUR THE MAN SEAN. There I fixed it for you PUFFY

Since you seem to lack reading comprehension this particular thread is about organizers illegally getting fired....
True I have never seen a thread go off topic either...
But I did seem to remember this did have something to do with the teamsters...
And SOB is the face of the teamsters today

Seems to me it is usually your going off topic is about the Teamsters sucking....you just couldn't bring yourself to say it was wrong of the company, just like you don't blame NEMF for bribing your local, it is all the Teamsters fault.....talk about a company butt kisser.....

I see you"re still trolling Puffy. What a sad life it must be when the only way you can get your "jollies" is by bashing union people. Go start up another trucking company in your dreams.:9529:

Like, do you want to work overtime, or so
Something else, very offensive language.
Not sure but i do know many years back Estes close a whole terminal for union talk. Fired every one there shut it down for year and then re opened it. Ive heard other drivers from other companies say their company not tolerate it either.