Yellow | due's raise $2.00 a month ?? WHY ?? no pay raise ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
due's are going up $2.00 a month and WHY ?? we did not get no pay raise ??? oh yeah forgot union , Welch , Wilson , all need a pay raise or bonus for getting the sheep to vote yes again !!!:wtflol:

due's are going up $2.00 a month and WHY ?? we did not get no pay raise ??? oh yeah forgot union , Welch , Wilson , all need a pay raise or bonus for getting the sheep to vote yes again !!!:wtflol:

Looks like everyone who had a hand in this contract feels like they deserve a raise, from YRC executives to the Union. You expect that from company but very disappointing that the Union that stood behind the company feels the need to take extra money from members they know has given so much back in the past five years. There will be a point (and I think it is close), that Union members in "right to work states" will say they are not getting anything for their dues and will say they are no longer going to pay dues at all. You can only beat the dog so long before he bites you.

I,m kinda lost on this one. where did you hear about this? I,m just asking, living in limbo as I usually am , don't get to hear about it till it's done.

:wtflol: is right... where did you hear this? haven't heard it in my neck of the woods....

Correct me if I'm wrong. What does YRC have to do with your Union dues. You pay the dues to the union not YRC correct? You signed the Union card. Suck it up butter cup.

Correct me if I'm wrong. What does YRC have to do with your Union dues. You pay the dues to the union not YRC correct? You signed the Union card. Suck it up butter cup.
Yes correct you pay due's to the union, BUT you can NOT work for YRC without being forced to join the union , and I did not say YRC had anything to do with it , point is that they all get greedy and take back more of our money ,while our pay goes down -15% and no pay raise for 2 more years !!!

dues are based on 2 1/2 hours of pay per month .they should not be going up unless you get a raise . they did go down when you took the 15% cut so this makes no sense.
unless your local voted something in while you were not looking .

The lawyers who conjerrd up the FAKE ABF buyout in return for ABF not
Refiling the suit are probaly demanding extra "tribute"
From Hoffa.

Any assessments or increases outside of an increase due to raise in pay has to be advertised and voted on by the membership. Anything else is illegal and I wouldn't take it.