Estes | E dock cross dock

big ben

TB Lurker
Credits
At our terminal the new cross dock system has management going into a tail spin. Cut times for city routes were always lait and now they are really bad. They finally got really fed up this morning I guess because our numbers look so bad that they wouldn't let drivers punch in until they had bills in the window. Some guys had to wait 2 hrs. Is the new system that bad or is it just our terminal..?

At our terminal the new cross dock system has management going into a tail spin. Cut times for city routes were always lait and now they are really bad. They finally got really fed up this morning I guess because our numbers look so bad that they wouldn't let drivers punch in until they had bills in the window. Some guys had to wait 2 hrs. Is the new system that bad or is it just our terminal..?
That's because you have to have a sense of direction to cross dock. Tell me one manager that possesses that ability.. Cross docking is so easy, it's just you have to train to perfect it, another thing they don't want to do. Too busy looking for 3pm..

You are correct about that. They must hate to train people. Something new pops up every week for us to do and nobody knows where it came from or from who. Here it is just do it and figure it out the best you can.

You are correct about that. They must hate to train people. Something new pops up every week for us to do and nobody knows where it came from or from who. Here it is just do it and figure it out the best you can.
They've turned their attention to NASCAR instead of training...LOL